PDA

View Full Version : Things I do..... In the Attick

Skip Brutale
08-06-2005, 04:25 AM
My roomates grandma died in the house we are renting. And for awhile they said they heard noises in the attick, I never heard them, but they felt maybe there were ghosts.
I wasnt scared by this, but saw it as a chance to help me. There was a girl I was trying to seduce, so I took my picture of her. It had already been pasted into a paper surrounded by a pentagram, to get those healing energies.

I went into the garage and climbed the ladder up there with my pentagram framed picture. Sitting up in the dark of the attick by myself drunk late at night I closed my eyes and tried to meditate on my friend's grandma. Giving me the power. To shape other's minds, to control them. I felt energy flowing into me from her and focused it on the picture, from my mind to hers, her wanting and desiring me.

I refocused several times, feeling the power around me and slightly unnerved, having little experience with this type of thing. But hey, you have to take advantage of certain opportunities when presented.

Eventually, I felt I could focus my mind no more on channeling to hers miles away, and was frankly getting creeped out by myself huddled in the attick in the dark at midnight with a pentagram framed picture trying to conjur up my roomate's dead grandma to give me power to influence another's thoughts. But these petty little perversions are nothing to stop us from our goals.

I retreated back down and into the living room and watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force. At 1'o'clock the phone rang and it was her. She too drunk, but sincere. Wanting to see me that week badly, we spoke of things and had much in common. How would she feel had she known what I had just been doing I thought? Did this actually influence her?

That night as I lay in bed staring at those blinds covering my window they took demonic formations. Not everywhere, but a bit where I look shadows and the like would morph into demonic faces, I heard the noises in the attack, I felt the presence. But this is ok, if you play with fire expect to at least get scalded. I get her, and they get me, a fair trade dont you think? I drift casually to sleep looking at these faces looking back at me, somehow helping each other. Not knowing what is wanted of me, but ready to provide, for I have received my gift.

Brainwalter
08-06-2005, 04:40 AM
[censored]' A, man.

Matty
08-06-2005, 04:45 AM
keep us updated.

2+2 wannabe
08-06-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored]' A, man.

[/ QUOTE ]

codewarrior
08-06-2005, 06:58 AM
-2 Die!!!1123

Seriously, try ubersite.com.

hoopsie44
08-06-2005, 07:27 AM
The "attick" is the top floor of a house, right ?

Matty
08-06-2005, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Your method of mocking someone's spelling leaves something to be desired.

hoopsie44
08-06-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Your method of mocking someone's spelling leaves something to be desired.

[/ QUOTE ]

Feel free to suggest alternate methods that meet your lofty standards of mockery.

BusterStacks
08-06-2005, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Feel free to suggest alternate methods that meet your lofty standards of mockery.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest you stop being a faggot. It's the internet.

Matty
08-06-2005, 08:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...house we are renting. And for awhile they said they heard noises in the attick

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
I went into the garage and climbed the ladder up there

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
Sitting up in the dark of the attick

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
huddled in the attick in the dark at midnight

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
I retreated back down and into the living room

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
I heard the noises in the attack

[/ QUOTE ]Then you post.[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Um, no. He's talking about a tick.

hoopsie44
08-06-2005, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...house we are renting. And for awhile they said they heard noises in the attick

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
I went into the garage and climbed the ladder up there

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
Sitting up in the dark of the attick

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
huddled in the attick in the dark at midnight

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
I retreated back down and into the living room

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
I heard the noises in the attack

[/ QUOTE ]Then you post.[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Um, no. He's talking about a tick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very disappointing comeback.

chesspain
08-06-2005, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sitting up in the dark of the attick by myself drunk late at night I closed my eyes and tried to meditate on my friend's grandma. Giving me the power. To shape other's minds, to control them. I felt energy flowing into me from her and focused it on the picture, from my mind to hers, her wanting and desiring me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it very disturbing that while drunk you somehow believed that the spirit of your dead friend's grandmother could somehow allow you influence a young woman's mind from afar.

I mean, was this guy's late grandmother a matchmaker? Or maybe a used car saleswoman?

In fact, if you were actually able to conjure her spirits, she probably would have said "Stop jerking off so much!"

Beerfund
08-06-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sitting up in the dark of the attick by myself drunk late at night I closed my eyes and tried to meditate on my friend's grandma. Giving me the power. To shape other's minds, to control them. I felt energy flowing into me from her and focused it on the picture, from my mind to hers, her wanting and desiring me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it very disturbing that while drunk you somehow believed that the spirit of your dead friend's grandmother could somehow allow you influence a young woman's mind from afar.

I mean, was this guy's late grandmother a matchmaker? Or maybe a used car saleswoman?

In fact, if you were actually able to conjure her spirits, she probably would have said "Stop jerking off so much!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it disturbing that you actually believe this dribble. Come on, my 8 year old cousin can make up better crap than this. /images/graemlins/frown.gif