PDA

View Full Version : Grand 3 Pokerroom and customer service.

08-06-2005, 03:29 AM
I never thought I could get anymore disappointed in Pokerroom and customer service. Now, with the Grand 3 tomorrow I find myself with a blocked account. And, no way to unblock until monday - When the office that handles that returns. While a G3 ticket sits expiring in my blocked account.
Understandable if it would've happened the day before or day of, but after an email saying my account was blocked, I responded with the requested information (a few times) and then didn't hear anymore. A few calls to customer service representatives resulted in "call back tomorrow, and then call back in 12 hours". Last call revealed nothing could be done until monday.

Unreal.

I really didn't think the customer service could get worse than it was during the period of disconnects. I was wrong.

2+2 wannabe
08-06-2005, 05:07 AM
pokerroom support is, bar none, the worst support out of the major sites

it's really not close....

i complained about collusion during the final 8 of the grand tourney qualifier (7 got seats) when people were out and out talking about their hands in the chat - and they did nothing (didn't even let me know what investigation they did)

let's just say a pokerroom skin gets my rake now

08-06-2005, 05:42 AM
I had the support person on the phone watching as it happened once myself. No results on that investigation either. Took a bit to finally get worse than terrible, but they managed.

Think you hit the right answer. Some of us just have harder heads..

08-06-2005, 06:12 AM
update: They did get it fixed, and in time to participate.
That definately earns some points on the other side of the ledger...

billyjex
08-06-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
update: They did get it fixed, and in time to participate.
That definately earns some points on the other side of the ledger...

[/ QUOTE ]

just so you know for future reference, pokerroom.com is a member here (a rep from their site.) they have been very active in the MTT forum talking about the grand tourney.. it's probably a good way to get direct contact w/ them (PM'ing them on here.)