PDA

View Full Version : OMFG I hate Paradise Poker

DavidC
08-05-2005, 11:10 PM
I just really don't like waiting 10 minutes for my hand histories (or more than a half hour, sometimes).

It's driving me nuts.

I really recommend that you guys don't use this server, unless you want to play some Draw Poker... that's like the one redeeming feature on the site. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

(end rant)

solucky
08-06-2005, 07:52 AM
Who need Hand Hisories, i like paradise. Exspecially since i bought shares from them:)

GrannyMae
08-06-2005, 09:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who need Hand Hisories, i like paradise. Exspecially since i bought shares from them:)

[/ QUOTE ]

SHAREHOLDER SHILL!!!

woooo

i just read about all the sites moving to I.O.M. etc to position themselves for floats and mergers. there is going to be nothing but public companies soon. those that buck it will find themselves unable to compete because of the budgets that the public companies and/or newly bought out will have.

WhiteWolf
08-06-2005, 12:31 PM
I would sell my first born to get Paradise hand histories in a half hour. It's a good thing I don't actually have any kids.

I also hate that sometimes it takes like 10 seconds for your action to register.

Those are really the only two things I don't like about the site, though. I really like the look and feel of the software, plus a nice selection of games. And hey, you can't beat being able to order virtual drinks at the table /images/graemlins/cool.gif

The Wolf

bottomset
08-06-2005, 01:04 PM
I've been playing their more, because the 3/6 5max games have been very soft

I do hate requesting HH's, the wait doesn't bug me

it only lets you request 100hands, if you play 250hands forgetting to request is there an easy way to get all of the hands?

WhiteWolf
08-06-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

it only lets you request 100hands, if you play 250hands forgetting to request is there an easy way to get all of the hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot about that! OK, that's three things I hate about Paradise. Sorry, I don't know how you can get more than 100 at a time /images/graemlins/crazy.gif