PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

08-05-2005, 10:30 PM
and I just wanted to let you guys know I am the most unlucky person to ever play poker. If a suckout is possible you will suckout against me. So if you see me at a table, sit down. You are bound to make lots of money off me.

baronzeus
08-05-2005, 10:32 PM
first

Dude, poker is a game of swings. I suck at dealing with them but I'm working on it. Take care.

08-05-2005, 10:34 PM
How do I put a picture on my posts?

deacsoft
08-05-2005, 10:37 PM
I'll go out on a limb here and say that many of the suckouts you suffer from can be solved by playing your hands better or not at all. I'll also say that we frown upon members that cry about bad beats and suckouts, because bad beats will happen and suckouts are good for you in the long run (+EV). I'll also say that "luck" is merely the short-term loophole of probability. And I'll lastly say, welcome to the forums.

sublime
08-05-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a moderator will assign one to you, based on your personality.

08-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Guys,
I was just f*cking with you about the suckouts. Isn't that what everyone says the first time they post something about poker. I am the most unlucky poker player ever though. /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Ianco15
08-05-2005, 10:53 PM
What limits do you play?

08-05-2005, 10:58 PM
I ran over two dogs on my way here. I hope you're happy, sir.

Greg J
08-05-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a moderator will assign one to you, based on your personality.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't tempt me.

08-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Screen name?

08-06-2005, 12:01 AM
<-------------

nahnahnah. neener neener

spaminator101
08-06-2005, 12:37 AM
welcome to 2+2 hope it will be of service to you

ChrisCo
08-06-2005, 01:38 AM
Already taken buddy!

08-06-2005, 11:33 AM
You know how it works. When a superstar gets traded to a new team and a role player has his number the role player has to give it up. Same situation here.

jman220
08-06-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know how it works. When a superstar gets traded to a new team and a role player has his number the role player has to give it up. Same situation here.

[/ QUOTE ]

***You are now ignoring this user***

08-07-2005, 11:19 AM
WOW.

***mental note: jman220 doesn't understand sarcasm.***

Cosimo
08-07-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WOW.

***mental note: jman220 doesn't understand sarcasm.***

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Just wow.

***mental note: Honest_Rob doesn't understand that attitude does not communicate well over the internet.***

You're the new guy, Rob. As an outsider, bravado isn't going to be accepted well. We're not your best buddies. We don't know you well enough to know when you're joking and when you're not. When you get more experience with forums, you'll realize when you can waltz in with your chest all puffy, and when you need to put the time and work in to get respect.

Successful poker requires initiative, discipline, and patience.

08-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Who's asking for respect? I was just making a joke. From the second I came on this forum all my posts were answered with jokes and that's fine, I laughed. If the people on this forum are so weak that they can't take a joke I'd love to play a game with them. /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Cosimo
08-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Good thing you're not asking for respect, cuz you've done nothing to earn it, that's for sure! Haha, just kidding. You're probably just trying to make up for a small pen 15, haha just kidding! Good thing you can take a joke, because we're laughing at you. Haha just kidding!

OK not really.

But you don't know me, do you? Am I just joking around, or being an ass? There's a fine line.

I'll repeat what I said before:

***mental note: Honest_Rob doesn't understand that attitude does not communicate well over the internet.***

So why are you posting here? If you're not going to post something that we can respect (ie of value) then you're just here to amuse yourself and/or annoy us. If that gets you off, go for it. The forums have an ignore function.

These boards are a tremendous resource to aspiring players. Maybe you don't see that yet, but we do. We love this place. We welcome new members that can contribute. You piss members off, they'll ignore you, and then you'll not get as much value from the board.

But if you're just here to waste time... go for it. There's an ignore function.

08-07-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm all about using the the forums as a resource but he made a joke first saying the pic was taken. I took it as a joke so I replied with a joke. If it wasn't a joke then he was just being a jerk and deserves a joke in return. He doesn't own that picture.

Lighten up. It is a resource but that doesn't mean you can't have fun too. Relax. You'll feel better.

smb394
08-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Dude, stop using the picture. And, while you're at it, come back with a new ID if you want to be taken seriously.

08-08-2005, 10:36 AM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif Dude, Mind your own business.

Aeioux
08-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Wow, everyone takes this forum way to seriously.

utmt40
08-08-2005, 02:25 PM
This is the greatest post ever....ever!