PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Question, who would you keep?

Shoe
08-05-2005, 07:24 PM
In my league I can keep 2 players. We start 2 QB's, 2 RB's, and 3 WR's (tight ends are included in the WR group) - although we might add a seperate TE position this year (owner's meeting tonight to decide).

I am keeping Priest Holmes for sure. The rest of my team kinda sucks but possible candidates for my other keeper are:

Drew Brees
Duce Staley
Michael Bennett
Derrick Mason
Antonio Gates

Any advice is appreciated (and hopefully this post is ok for this forum -- i had no idea where to put it, maybe OOT instead???) All touchdowns are worth 6 points. I have the first pick in the draft, some possible choices are: T.O., Vick, Bulger, Reggie Wayne, Holt, D. Davis, McGahee... and a few others but don't want to go on forever...

Also, anyone have any good team names for a team that finished in last place last year but looking to rebound this year? I'm terrible with names

Jack of Arcades
08-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Keep Gates, Draft Davis.

bugstud
08-05-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Keep Gates, Draft Davis.

[/ QUOTE ]

pray they add a TE. For the sake of your team.

SossMan
08-05-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Keep Gates, Draft Davis.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, no brainer regardless of the league's TE rules decision.

Shoe
08-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the posts so far... I was planning to keep Gates as well, just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy /images/graemlins/grin.gif

For my first pick I had it narrowed down to pretty much Owens or Davis (or possibly McGahee but I don't like him as much). Looks like I'll be taking Davis unless something big happens between now and the draft (about 3 weeks from now).

The Armchair
08-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Gates even if you have to put him at WR.