PDA

View Full Version : grouphug random confessions

handsome
08-05-2005, 06:20 PM
http://grouphug.us/random

Stuff like this is awesome:
[ QUOTE ]
I have a bitch for an ex-girlfriend.
I once fell asleep while she was riding me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Refresh for more. Post your favorites.

Beerfund
08-05-2005, 06:23 PM
when i was a young kid, my aunt was staying at our house. i didn't find her particularly attractive until she kept pestering me to show her my penis. i would retort by demanding to see her privates but she just laughed it off.

one day while she was taking a nap, i cracked the door open a little and started to masturbate while watching her sleep, staring at her crotch and bare feet

This brings back memories, not mine though.

gulebjorn
08-05-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i like to wear my girlfriends underwear when she is not around so i can pretend that i'm a girl

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I like to suck on unpopped popcorn kernels, and then spit it back into the bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I just ate my girlfriend out for half an hour. She came more than two or three times. And then I had her leave.

Yeah, she wants me. She will be doing whatever I want in a matter of no time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I have a fetish for teeth. Canine teeth. No, not dog teeth, but pointy teeth. Vampires are cool. They turn me on.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i hate making decisions

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I can't stop eating yogurt. I've already eaten eight 8oz containers the last two days. I can't help it!!! It feels so good sliding down! Sometimes I even drink it without using a spoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
When I was 7 I asked my mom why the dinosaurs died off, she said it was because I touched myself at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't stop...

gulebjorn
08-05-2005, 06:28 PM
This might be the best one:

[ QUOTE ]
I laugh at so many of these confessions. Then I eat mexican food.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lazymeatball
08-05-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my wang is only 7 1/2" long and I want it to be bigger

[/ QUOTE ]

bort411
08-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Some of this is very funny. Unfortunately, I'm inclined to believe that some of this is very true. But still I laugh. I'm going to hell.

bones
08-05-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
when i orgasm i like to make alot of noise, this means i can only masturbate when my family are out, well my mum came back this afternoon when i was half way through, i heard her come in and just caried on as it was feeling so good, possibly the best self orgasm ive ever had, she hasnt said anything yet, i was really loud... worth it i think

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen, brother. This stuff is great.

Joshssj4
08-05-2005, 06:55 PM
When we were little, my brother and I mixed dark soil with water and filled a big Coca Cola bottle with it. It looked pretty convincing, except for the bits of grass floating in it.

We took it to the back gate, and screamed "Coke for sale, $3 but it goes to charity!" Keep in mind we were about 8 years old at the time. Finally, this woman and her kids came up to the fence and she started getting out her wallet. She asked us what the green bits were that were floating around inside. I, being the genius I am, told her they were "herbs and spices".

The crazy thing is, the bitch believed me and offered $3 for it anyway. And we sold it to her. I don't even feel bad that her children probably drank glasses of dirt and grass.

bones
08-05-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one time my sister and i were talking and i was petting her cat. her butt was pointing towards me and i suddenly wanted to poke her little bum hole. so we got a q-tip and sprayed it with cold water. i sort of poked at her little hole w/ it. it was beyond hilarious at the time. her eyes narrowed and her hole clenched as i poked it. i did not actually push it in, nor would i have in a million years for any amount of money, but i still feel a bit bad about it...it seemed like a good idea at the time..

[/ QUOTE ]

Took me 2 reads to realize he was talking about sodomizing the cat and not his sister.

Sponger15SB
08-05-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://grouphug.us/random

Stuff like this is awesome:
[ QUOTE ]
I have a bitch for an ex-girlfriend.
I once fell asleep while she was riding me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Refresh for more. Post your favorites.

[/ QUOTE ]

Notproud rules over this site...

http://www.notproud.com/lust/

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason, I didn't mind sucking his dick, even when he pushed my head down until I choked. I didn't mind the fact that I spit his cum all over his stomach, then we got up and left. I even don't mind that I haven't talked to him in 3 weeks and I'm pretty sure he told his girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I deliberately lead a 17 year old girl on just to have sex. This included telling her I loved her, would always care for her, and take her away from her molesting step-father. She was a great [censored] but dumb as a rock. Blew her off and the last I heard, she weighed 200lbs and had 3 kids with some loser. Dodged a major bullet there.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think about sleeping with my sister, every day. I know it's wrong, but I don't care. She's the hottest girl I've ever known and I can't get off without thinking about her.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I want to tie your husband to a chair and make him watch us [censored]. Then I want to tie you to a chair so you can both watch me [censored] your daughter. Again.

[/ QUOTE ]

bones
08-05-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sent him dirty emails at work yesterday telling him what I wanted to do to him. Met him later and gave him quite possibly the best blowjob ever while he fingered me and made me come 3 times. In between all the sucking I demanded he come in my mouth, which of course he obliged. Told the hubby I was at the gap. I'm so going to hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm never getting married. Ever.

bones
08-05-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I spent several hours over spring break photoshopping a picture of Heidi Klum into a four-armed snake woman, all the while sporting profound wood. I think the best thing for me to do now is to just hang myself

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 wannabe
08-05-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When I was 7 I asked my mom why the dinosaurs died off, she said it was because I touched myself at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is off the family guy

12ozLongneck
08-05-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to squat down and have a poo on the floor. Not in a pile, but to 'waddle' forward while pooing so there's a long streak. Then I'd measure it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

Vince Young
08-05-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate making decisions

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

radek2166
08-05-2005, 09:31 PM