PDA

View Full Version : How'd I play this draw?

TheSalche
08-05-2005, 06:11 PM
My comppy is going too slow for the converter right now. First hand of a $10 PP SnG. Hero dealt A /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif in MP. 7 or so limpers to the flop

Flop: 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gifJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/club.gif
SB bets 15, UTG raises to 60, folded to Hero who calls, 2 more folds, SB calls.

Turn: 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
SB checks, UTG bets 90 (about 1/3 the pot), Hero calls, SB calls

River: Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif
UTG bets 90, Hero folds, SB calls

Results are somewhat inconsequential, but I'm lookin for some input before I post them.

BDarch
08-05-2005, 06:15 PM
I think you played the draw fine but I would defiantely have folded PF unless you were the BB or SB

jgunnip
08-05-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you played the draw fine but I would defiantely have folded PF unless you were the BB or SB

[/ QUOTE ]

lastchance
08-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Definitely disagree, still, A6s in MP is only a good limp if the table is passive.

On the CO or Button with 3+ limpers to you, or even CO-1, I'd say folding A6s in L1 is terrible.

As for this draw, I would raise the flop to t200 or something. You've got a bunch of outs, but people can fold to a flush or a scary ace.

jgunnip
08-05-2005, 08:48 PM
I'd much rather have 65s or 76s here, because with A6s you're playing it only for flush value since even if an ace flops (unless there's also a 6) you can't really play the ace for value.