PDA

View Full Version : Getting to taj mahal in AC

galahad_187
08-05-2005, 05:03 PM
well, im finally going to AC on sunday. I went to the taj mahal website to get a street address for mapquest and can't get exact directions. I did, however, find the road name 'taj mahal way' on the map. I'm going to guess that if i get onto that road i'll be there?

just wanted to confirm. If not, what road is it on? i'm sure i'll see it once on the right street.

thanks,

galahad

hoopsie44
08-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Boardwalk and Virginia Ave.

galahad_187
08-05-2005, 05:25 PM
thanks for that, but thats what the site says and i can't find it on a map. i thought that '1000 boardwalk and virginia ave' to be an odd street address. So i then thought 'the corner of' but there is no 'corner of.' I can't really make sense of it

and yes i am r'tarded

sekrah
08-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Dude, just follow the Midtown signs.. You can't miss it.. When you get into the city, drive a few blocks in, take a left, and follow the signs.. you can't miss it.

galahad_187
08-05-2005, 05:32 PM
midtown signs, kickass. Shoulda figured a place like that would have signs.

ok thanks alot,

galahad

cokehead
08-05-2005, 09:03 PM
yes, just look for the really tacky building attemping to look like the real taj mahal, with "TRUMP" written all over it. can't miss it.

RollaJ
08-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Its actually "uptown" but either way, get to ac and youll find it, if coming off the Atlantic City Expressway just make the first available left, and signs will be on your right

Al_Capone_Junior
08-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Dude, if you go to atlantic city and can't find the taj mahal... There is no hope for you.

al

sekrah
08-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Word.. Just drive up and down the main strip, if you can't find it then ask one of the hookers.

AKQJ10
08-05-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, if you go to atlantic city and can't find the taj mahal... There is no hope for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you'll be fine.

If you really need street coordinates, try Pacific and Virginia Avenues; I think that's pretty close to where you turn into the parking garage.

I don't know how much they charge for parking, but if you sign up for the Showboat's affinity card you can park there free and walk across the street to the Taj.

Enjoy your trip! I'm getting to like AC -- nasty nasty city, but some good poker rooms.