08-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Anyone ever have this problem?

GrannyMae
08-05-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone ever have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

what bank if you don't mind me asking?

also, have you withdrawn to this acct before? i ask because i have a savings account that i can deposit to NETeller FROM, but cannot withdraw from NETeller TO.

krazyace5
08-05-2005, 03:19 PM
It is Citizens bank and I have withdrawn plenty of times in the past. Last withdrawal was Monday and it went through fine. This is the first time I have had a problem.

Leibniz
08-05-2005, 04:49 PM
I would contact your back, ask them to check with their ACH department and find out what the specific reason was for the electronic deposit to be returned. Verify with your bank the exact ABA routing number and account number you should be using for ACH deposits and debits. If they are unable to locate the attempted deposit, then I would contact Neteller and ask them what the reason code was for the return. Verify again with Neteller the exact ABA routing number and account number they have on file for you.

GrannyMae
08-05-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is Citizens bank and I have withdrawn plenty of times in the past. Last withdrawal was Monday and it went through fine. This is the first time I have had a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

GUARANTEE this is a NETeller glitch.

re-do and you will be fine. only other possibility is Citizen's cutting off NETeller and we would have heard many people complain by now.

GL ka

krazyace5
08-06-2005, 12:59 AM
It was a Neteller glitch, I went to my bank and they said no transactions were even attempted.

I think it was because I went to withdraw a certain amount and then on the confirmation page I clicked to withdraw a different amount and something got crossed.