PDA

View Full Version : bodogs eternal bonus

rooney
08-05-2005, 12:34 PM
If its been asked before I apologize but the search only returned error..

Since you don't get rakeback at bodog I'm wondering if you could just withdraw and redeposit when you clear your bonus and get another 20%?

hogua
08-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Yes, this usually isn't a problem.

There have been a few reports of people being bonus banned by Bodog. However, I never saw deatils regaring the actions that lead to the bannings, and a warning e-mail was sent by Bodog prior to the bannings.

My advice, and the method I've used at Bodog for 8 months, is to deposit enough that the bonus will take a week or so to play. Cash out and then wait 3-7 for to make the next deposit.

It wouldn't hurt tomake sure that your deposit amount make sense forthe limit you'll play. For example, if you play $12 SNG's, don't deposit $1,000 at a time. Also, since they are first and foremost a sportbook, it wouldn't hurt to mix in a sports bet every now and then to help create a "gambler" image.

theben
08-05-2005, 01:01 PM
i think if you don't insta reload (put time between your reloads) and play some hands without a bonus then you'll be fine

GrannyMae
08-05-2005, 01:30 PM
i only play a rare tourney there.

i found this bonus to be a hinderance. yesterday i asked to opt-out and they did it for me. i can opt-in any time i want if i ever start playing there regularly.

this bonus is no good unless you are going to give the site some play. if you play only 1 tourney there a week it just restricts your money.

rooney
08-05-2005, 03:11 PM
I just heard the cash games are so good there som im definately in to play.. however I dont wanna play 20/40 without some kind of rakeback (in this case the bonus) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Iplayragstoo
08-05-2005, 07:46 PM
It doesnt restrict your money, it only means they remove the bonus prior to cashout. If the fact that it gets added right away throws you off, and you think you have 20% more in your account then you do, then the problem is more on your end....I have never had any problems with them, and there customer service is the best I have ever seen for an online gaming site period. /images/graemlins/grin.gif