PDA

View Full Version : Baseball 2nite

tonytrin
08-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Lots of stuff seems liek easy money today:

Cubs ML - Think Hill is very good, and Cubs get a big boost with Wood and Garciaparra back tonight.

Marlins ML - Bet against Eric Milton whenever you get the chance.

Braves ML - Smoltz is filthy and the Cardinals are too hurt to do any damage now.

Blue Jays ML - Don't buy the Yankees are a whole lot better than the blue jays, and chacin is hot. Also since he's a lefty, Giambi won't be in the lineup tonight.

A's -1.5 -- It's the best team in baseball vs. the Royals. They will cover.

Good luck all

whipsaw
08-05-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cubs ML - Think Hill is very good, and Cubs get a big boost with Wood and Garciaparra back tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

The line looks about right, considering Hill is so young. Tough to pitch in NY. Glavine has been good enough at home this year to give the Mets a slight edge.

[ QUOTE ]

Marlins ML - Bet against Eric Milton whenever you get the chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Small edge in your favor, IMHO. However, I'm not sold enough on Vargas to give him a huge edge on the road. Milton just had a nice start against SDG.

[ QUOTE ]

Braves ML - Smoltz is filthy and the Cardinals are too hurt to do any damage now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both of these pitchers have been totally filthy for a looong time. I'd love to be at this game. With the Braves on the road, I can't give them much of an edge. STL still has plenty of O to get the job done--this isn't the D-Rays or something.

[ QUOTE ]

Blue Jays ML - Don't buy the Yankees are a whole lot better than the blue jays, and chacin is hot. Also since he's a lefty, Giambi won't be in the lineup tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Fade the Yanks. It's pretty simple. Chacin has been MONEY for those following the lines in the last few weeks.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At only even money, I don't like the A's giving the runs. The A's have dominated the Royals, but there have been a LOT of under games, which doesn't do well for RL favorites. Greinke has not been good lately. I just wish you were getting more of a price.

chiachu
08-05-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Good luck all

[/ QUOTE ]

Im taking the moneyline on the bluejays and the A's today.

hansdebelge
08-05-2005, 07:36 PM
jeff franccoeur, brian mccann, giles, furcal, andruw, and chipper. all from the braves farm system, all played LL ball together at times. bet on the braves as often as possible

scalf
08-05-2005, 07:56 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif..

it is amazing how well the braves have played with raw rookies, it seemed like the braves were going for a big "rebuilding" year, but now it seems they got mickey mantle to replace dimaggio..

go braves,

but my money on under in cards/braves g under 4 1st 5

gl all

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif