PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Vid

Durs522
08-05-2005, 02:31 AM
Warning, what you see is pretty messed up.

Vid (http://www.fungod.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=53)

Durs

[censored]
08-05-2005, 02:35 AM
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 02:43 AM
What a [censored] idiot.

Daliman
08-05-2005, 02:44 AM
If this thing is for real, at least 3 people involved should go to prison for 20 years. Makes me f'n sick to even see. At first, it looks like some kinda BS setup, because the guy brings his arms up, but the other kid has his legs all tied up it looks like, so maybe he did it because he was in pain and thought the guy would let go or something.

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 02:48 AM
I'm pretty sure he agreed to do that.

Ogre
08-05-2005, 02:57 AM
i dont think they would be doing it during the middle of the day where everybody can see if it wasnt set up.

but they do look like wiggers so you never know

EliteNinja
08-05-2005, 03:08 AM
Idiots

Joe826
08-05-2005, 03:16 AM
god damn. i hate these vids. why do i keep watching them?

if you are a habitual watcher of [censored] up videos, do you're self a favor with this one, and go ride a bicycle instead.

Ogre
08-05-2005, 03:18 AM
this video wouldnt be nearly as bad if you havent seen American History X before

Vince Young
08-05-2005, 03:20 AM
omg

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this video wouldnt be nearly as bad if you havent seen American History X before

[/ QUOTE ]

So true. I thought it was a curb stomping until I saw the shattered glass of the fluorescent bulb.

smokingrobot
08-05-2005, 03:53 AM
wait, didnt anyone see the beheading videos by al queda posted on ogreish.com?

a friend of mine showed it to me at work (and its NSFW at ALL)

holy [censored] i was shaking for like 30 minutes afterwards, i couldnt talk on the phone to clients... it was crazy..

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 03:55 AM
Yeah, they didn't really do anything to me. The Russian soldier being beheaded by the Chechen rebel is the worst. By far.

smokingrobot
08-05-2005, 03:59 AM
serious? damn when they cut through the big dude's throat with that little knife i was losing my [censored]. and we didnt even have sound, thank god, or it would have haunted me for the rest of my life.

i didnt see the other one you mentioned, but that [censored] is just plain sick.

shant
08-05-2005, 04:04 AM
Some complete jackass we used to work with played that video at full volume and he sat in the middle of our studio. I walked over to see what he was watching and caught the middle of it. Very messed up, and hearing it was awful. The other people who didn't even see the vid but heard the sound were pissed. One guy was so mad he wanted to just beat the [censored] out of that d-bag.

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 04:04 AM
Well, the quality on them were pretty crappy. That might've lessened the shock of seeing someone's head being cut off. I think I first saw Faces of Death when I was like 12, so this stuff isn't too foreign to me. Albeit, Faces of Death is fake, but I thought it was real when I watched. The Russian soldier video is the worst, don't ever see it. Ever. It has audio and clear quality. THE WORST.

rusellmj
08-05-2005, 04:44 AM
This looks like something off a backyard wrestling video. Total F'n retards. The depth of stupidity of people who allow others to do this to them is mind blowing. No sympathy here.

eastbay
08-05-2005, 04:48 AM
Description please?

eastbay

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 04:49 AM
A kid gets his face smashed into a fluorescent lightbulb. There's no blood or anything and it doesn't show the aftermath. It's not gruesome, but appears that way before you notice what's happening.

wheelz
08-05-2005, 04:51 AM
NICE AVATAR.

ChipWrecked
08-05-2005, 04:53 AM
Yeah, those Chechens are real pros. Notice how the guy cuts his jugular, but leaves the larnyx intact so the sound is good while the soldier bleeds out (with the cutter's boot on his head). There are many versions of this out there, quality varies.

Lots more good stuff courtesy of the Chechen rebels on thenausea.com.

I never thought I'd feel sorry for a Russian soldier....

ILL34GL3
08-05-2005, 04:58 AM
People that think the Nick Berg beheading video is real are very gullible. Little blood, little screaming, no struggling. Think about it. THINK!

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 05:04 AM
It was real. He was drugged. In the first scene he has very scared and breathing heavily. You can see his shoulders moving up and down from the breaths he's taking. Once he was drugged, his heart slowed down and he began breathing slow. I don't even think he was concious. Some speculate he was already dead. This would explain the little blood and no screaming. Unless of course you were joking, then, meh.

[ QUOTE ]
Notice how the guy cuts his jugular, but leaves the larnyx intact so the sound is good while the soldier bleeds out

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he didn't go all the way through. That jug vein opened up and it was like a fountain. Seriously, looked like a scene from Kill Bill. I've seen another where they cut off dude's head with a bayonet after shooting him in the shoulder. Not as gruesome.

eastbay
08-05-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
People that think the Nick Berg beheading video is real are very gullible. Little blood, little screaming, no struggling. Think about it. THINK!

[/ QUOTE ]

And your brilliant theory is what?

eastbay

ILL34GL3
08-05-2005, 05:23 AM
Arab linguists have said the man posing as the Jordanian Zaraqawi did not speak with a Jordanian dialect. Others have suggested the man reading the written statement may not have been a native speaker of Arabic.

Zaraqawi was missing one leg and had been outfitted with an artificial leg that did not fit or function properly. He was unable to walk or stand normally with his ill-fitting limb. No man in the group showed evidence of such an infirmity.

As any surgeon will testify, the alleged beheading was a fake. A beheading would result in a tremendous amount of spurting blood. There would have been blood everywhere had an actual beheading taken place. When the executioner holds up Berg's head immediately following what is represented as an actual decapitation of a living person, there is no significant blood flow from the neck or blood splatters showing anywhere on the executioner. Furthermore, the cut was simply too neat to have been done crudely and with such amazing speed by a man wielding a knife. Anybody who has ever carved a turkey knows there is something wrong with the supposed beheading. The suspended head looks more like Berg had been neatly beheaded by a guillotine.

The orange jumpsuit was standard US military issue to men in custody. It is unlikely Berg would have continuing wearing a US custodial uniform if he had been released by the military as they claim. The fact he was still wearing the suit is both anomalous and suggestive. One is forced to speculate as to whether there was an immediate transfer of Berg from the US military to unknown persons, thusly preventing Berg from discarding his US prison garb.

Several of the men in the film were fat by Iraqi standards. If they were Feyadeen or mujahadeen, they probably have been living underground since the first days of the occupation. Tens of thousands of Iraqis have been shown on news stories as they have marched and demonstrated. One would be hard pressed to point out a single fat man among these thousands.

Some men had what can only be described as pasty-white hands. Once again, one would be hard pressed to find Arab men with pasty-white hands.

The lack of spurting blood suggests Berg was already dead at the time of the alleged decapitation. It is possible Berg's dead body was displayed with his head already partially or totally severed. In any case, he almost certainly was killed before the staged beheading. If so, it suggests the captors had no stomach for an actual beheading of a living person, and they opted to fulfill their assignment quietly and with the least amount of gore.

The scream that is heard has been interpreted as a woman's scream by many viewers. Videotape cognoscenti have further said the scream was amateurishly added to the tape.

The U.S. government translation of one statement made on the film is: "Does al Qaeda need any further excuses?" This is a falsification. The actual statement urged fellow insurgents to get off their hind ends and do something. One assumes the translator being used by the US military is a native speaker of Arabic, so this cannot be explained as an innocent flub. This suggests the US government wanted to inject an alleged al- Qaeda group into the murder of Nick Berg.

Iraqis who have seen the videotape on Arabic news broadcasts are universally saying the men in the film are not Iraqis. Are they saying this partly because the speaker does not employ an Iraqi dialect? Where does their certainty come from?

Firearms experts have stated the AK-47 carried by one man was a "Gilal." This actually is an Israeli-made weapon that improves on the famous AK- 47. Feyadeen and other insurgents almost universally use AK-47s.

The man in the videotape who is purported to be Zarqawi is wearing a gold ring. This is absolutely proscribed by Islamic law.

The US military has stated that Berg was never in US custody and that he had been in custody of the Iraqi police. The Iraqi police adamantly deny he was ever in their custody. On April 1, an e-mail from Beth A. Payne, the U.S. consular officer in Iraq, was sent to the family of Nick Berg. It stated that Ms. Payne had located Nick, and he was currently in custody of the US military. We have to conclude that either the email was bogus or the US military has been lying.

The chair that Berg was seated in during the filming was a standard issue military chair of the exact same kind as seen in a color photo taken at the Abu Ghraib Prison. The chances a terrorist cell would be using this same chair are minimal at best.

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 05:30 AM
A lot of those facts are terribly weak. The chair argument in particular always made me angry. A standard military chair? Uh, no, a ordinary plastic lawn chair, used by MILLIONS across the world. Bah.

ILL34GL3
08-05-2005, 05:43 AM
oh yeah, I agree. Just your standard lawnchair that you get at your neighborhood Walmart in Iraq.
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4808/bergchair3105042ij.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8620/chair7rk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
I heard they sell those orange jumpsuits at the Baghdad Walmart also.

kasey2004
08-05-2005, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince Young
08-05-2005, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I heard they sell those orange jumpsuits at the Baghdad Walmart also.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, yeah, except he's not wearing a jumpsuit.

Vince Young
08-05-2005, 06:11 AM
Yeah, I think you know what my point is.

ILL34GL3
08-05-2005, 06:21 AM
True. And that makes the evidence even more damning. Outfits like that are much more exclusive to prisons than jumpsuits, which are commonly worn by construction workers and such.

Vince Young
08-05-2005, 06:26 AM
I didn't realize the military issued silk orange suits to prisoners. He's wearing a kurta (http://www.eshakti.com/clothpdpage.asp?catalog=Clothes&cate=Kurtas+for+Me n&productid=CL2310004), not a military jumpsuit.

ILL34GL3
08-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Het look everybody! It's Timothy McVeigh in federal custody wearing a "kurta":
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8200/mcveigh6eq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Here's a pic from abu ghraib that's kind of gross so linked. (http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1286/berguniformcolour2th.jpg)

Done playing show and tell. Look for yourself. THINK!

Vince Young
08-05-2005, 06:49 AM
1) What Timothy McVeigh's wearing is not even close to silk.

2) The outfit in the photo you linked to looks much more like velour or something similar than silk. It's also a much lighter orange.

Good post.

Vince Young
08-05-2005, 07:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Arab linguists have said the man posing as the Jordanian Zaraqawi did not speak with a Jordanian dialect. Others have suggested the man reading the written statement may not have been a native speaker of Arabic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Source? Who are these arab linguists?

[ QUOTE ]
Zaraqawi was missing one leg and had been outfitted with an artificial leg that did not fit or function properly. He was unable to walk or stand normally with his ill-fitting limb. No man in the group showed evidence of such an infirmity.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not even known whether he really has a prosthetic leg, let alone how he faired with it.

[ QUOTE ]
As any surgeon will testify, the alleged beheading was a fake. A beheading would result in a tremendous amount of spurting blood. There would have been blood everywhere had an actual beheading taken place. When the executioner holds up Berg's head immediately following what is represented as an actual decapitation of a living person, there is no significant blood flow from the neck or blood splatters showing anywhere on the executioner. Furthermore, the cut was simply too neat to have been done crudely and with such amazing speed by a man wielding a knife. Anybody who has ever carved a turkey knows there is something wrong with the supposed beheading. The suspended head looks more like Berg had been neatly beheaded by a guillotine.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok. He may have been dead. So?

[ QUOTE ]
The orange jumpsuit was standard US military issue to men in custody. It is unlikely Berg would have continuing wearing a US custodial uniform if he had been released by the military as they claim. The fact he was still wearing the suit is both anomalous and suggestive. One is forced to speculate as to whether there was an immediate transfer of Berg from the US military to unknown persons, thusly preventing Berg from discarding his US prison garb.

[/ QUOTE ]
Already addressed.

[ QUOTE ]
Several of the men in the film were fat by Iraqi standards. If they were Feyadeen or mujahadeen, they probably have been living underground since the first days of the occupation. Tens of thousands of Iraqis have been shown on news stories as they have marched and demonstrated. One would be hard pressed to point out a single fat man among these thousands.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/25/2609/640/Fat_Iraqi.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Some men had what can only be described as pasty-white hands. Once again, one would be hard pressed to find Arab men with pasty-white hands.

[/ QUOTE ]
With the low quality of the video, this is definitely reaching.

[ QUOTE ]
The lack of spurting blood suggests Berg was already dead at the time of the alleged decapitation. It is possible Berg's dead body was displayed with his head already partially or totally severed. In any case, he almost certainly was killed before the staged beheading. If so, it suggests the captors had no stomach for an actual beheading of a living person, and they opted to fulfill their assignment quietly and with the least amount of gore.

[/ QUOTE ]
Again, this doesn't indicate a conspiracy.

[ QUOTE ]
The scream that is heard has been interpreted as a woman's scream by many viewers. Videotape cognoscenti have further said the scream was amateurishly added to the tape.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, the fuc[/i]king CIA is much more likely to "amateurishly" add a scream to a tape than terrorists operating out of a hole in the wall.

[ QUOTE ]
The U.S. government translation of one statement made on the film is: "Does al Qaeda need any further excuses?" This is a falsification. The actual statement urged fellow insurgents to get off their hind ends and do something. One assumes the translator being used by the US military is a native speaker of Arabic, so this cannot be explained as an innocent flub. This suggests the US government wanted to inject an alleged al- Qaeda group into the murder of Nick Berg.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that makes much more sense than just making the statement "Does al Qaeda need any further excuses?" in the first place.

[ QUOTE ]
Iraqis who have seen the videotape on Arabic news broadcasts are universally saying the men in the film are not Iraqis. Are they saying this partly because the speaker does not employ an Iraqi dialect? Where does their certainty come from?

[/ QUOTE ]
Who said they were Iraqi? Isn't Zarqawi Jordanian?

[ QUOTE ]
Firearms experts have stated the AK-47 carried by one man was a "Gilal." This actually is an Israeli-made weapon that improves on the famous AK- 47. Feyadeen and other insurgents almost universally use AK-47s.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pathetic.

[ QUOTE ]
The man in the videotape who is purported to be Zarqawi is wearing a gold ring. This is absolutely proscribed by Islamic law.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, so is murder...

[ QUOTE ]
The US military has stated that Berg was never in US custody and that he had been in custody of the Iraqi police. The Iraqi police adamantly deny he was ever in their custody. On April 1, an e-mail from Beth A. Payne, the U.S. consular officer in Iraq, was sent to the family of Nick Berg. It stated that Ms. Payne had located Nick, and he was currently in custody of the US military. We have to conclude that either the email was bogus or the US military has been lying.

[/ QUOTE ]
I vote the email was bogus.

[ QUOTE ]
The chair that Berg was seated in during the filming was a standard issue military chair of the exact same kind as seen in a color photo taken at the Abu Ghraib Prison. The chances a terrorist cell would be using this same chair are minimal at best.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have to think that if the military had a standard chair, it wouldn't be a cheap ass plastic one that millions of people have in their backyards.

ILL34GL3
08-05-2005, 08:28 AM
The Washington Post says the videos were tweaked because of the low-lighting. It's amazing you can pick out fabric types with such conditions. It's also amazing that you use the argument of low video quality to argue against the simple fact that some of the executioner's hands are pasty white, and at the same time claim you can pick out fabric types in the same low quality video. Do you see what's wrong with this line of thinking? Flesh color vs. fabric type. Which is more difficult to define?

Anyway, with reports that have come out about treatment in Abu Ghraib, is it such a stretch that prison officials would put prisoners in silk when that fabric is forbidden for males to wear by the Quaran?

[ QUOTE ]
I have to think that if the military had a standard chair, it wouldn't be a cheap ass plastic one that millions of people have in their backyards.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/4113/whiteplasticchair5go.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
QUIT ENGAGING IN CRIMESTOP!
"The faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. In short....protective stupidity." - George Orwell (Nineteen Eighty Four)

Lazymeatball
08-05-2005, 08:51 AM
if you are making the argument that the video is too grainy to point out fabric type, then you must admit that you cannot draw the conclusion that he is wearing a standard issue US military jumpsuit, opening up the possibility that he is wearing a kurta, or whatever.

ChipWrecked
08-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Why are these terrorist videos always so grainy anyway? Even the lowest end camcorders do a hell of a lot better than what we see in their horseshit videos.

Oski
08-05-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

2) The outfit in the photo you linked to looks much more like velour or something similar than silk. It's also a much lighter orange.

Good post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyway, a lot of prisoners are forced to wear orange; those Sooners fans sure have a sick sense of humor.

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just your standard lawnchair that you get at your neighborhood Walmart in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really don't think they have those chairs in Iraq? Your copy and pasted arguments are garbage and full of holes. Many of which my son Vince has just pointed out.

Vince Young
08-05-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyway, a lot of prisoners are forced to wear orange; those Sooners fans sure have a sick sense of humor.

[/ QUOTE ]
fu

ILL34GL3
08-05-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you are making the argument that the video is too grainy to point out fabric type, then you must admit that you cannot draw the conclusion that he is wearing a standard issue US military jumpsuit, opening up the possibility that he is wearing a kurta, or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not the one claiming "too grainy". Vince is. If you think I am, then you must admit your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

RacersEdge
08-05-2005, 04:51 PM
I have to think it might have been set up, becaue the guy on the ground looks stronger than the guy doing the shoving..

Vince Young
08-05-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Washington Post says the videos were tweaked because of the low-lighting. It's amazing you can pick out fabric types with such conditions. It's also amazing that you use the argument of low video quality to argue against the simple fact that some of the executioner's hands are pasty white, and at the same time claim you can pick out fabric types in the same low quality video. Do you see what's wrong with this line of thinking? Flesh color vs. fabric type. Which is more difficult to define?

[/ QUOTE ]
When the lighting is screwed up as much as it is, fabric type. Look at Nick in the top two photos. Is he so scared (even though he's dead!!) that his skin color went from light brown to having no color at all?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/4113/whiteplasticchair5go.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Yes, I see that they happen to be sitting in similar chairs to the ones I have on my patio. That doesn't make them "standard military chairs." Does Colin Powell sit in one in his office?

x2ski
08-06-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wait, didnt anyone see the beheading videos by al queda posted on ogreish.com?

a friend of mine showed it to me at work (and its NSFW at ALL)

holy [censored] i was shaking for like 30 minutes afterwards, i couldnt talk on the phone to clients... it was crazy..

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst video ever IMHO is the base-jump-helmet-cam gone-horribly-wrong clip I happened upon one day. I will not enable you guys by posting a link, since I refuse to search for it myself and risk seeing it again.

Those who are "go-getters" should have no problem finding it.

Perhaps there are other videos out there that are similar (situation-wise) to the one I saw, but trust me, you'll know what one I'm talking about once you see it.

Good luck

Lazymeatball
08-06-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not the one claiming "too grainy". Vince is. If you think I am, then you must admit your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The Washington Post says the videos were tweaked because of the low-lighting. It's amazing you can pick out fabric types with such conditions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Somehow I should have known when reading your post that you meant the video was super high quality. Ahhh, irony.

rusty JEDI
08-08-2005, 07:30 AM
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/by2.html

Proof the curbstomp wasnt real.

long, but it gets better near the end.

rJ

Luzion
08-08-2005, 07:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/by2.html

Proof the curbstomp wasnt real.

long, but it gets better near the end.

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its sorta obvious that it wasnt real. If he really did get curb stomped, he would be dead right away with his head split in half along with teeth and juices leaking from his mouth.

CaptSensible
08-08-2005, 08:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It immediately made me think of that. I couldn't watch that and thank god I shut my eyes before the money shot in this one. Though I did hear the sound. This stuff literally makes me sick