PDA

View Full Version : Starting Tourneys at PP/Empire/ect

ewing55
08-05-2005, 02:07 AM
I have trouble playing 4 tables and trying to open new tourneys at the same time. I'm trying to concentrate on the games and watch the tourney lobby at the same time. Does anyone have any secret tricks? Also, how do I make sure I open up NO LIMIT tourney not those other thingys I have no idea how to play?

----------------Jeff

illunious
08-05-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have trouble playing 4 tables and trying to open new tourneys at the same time. I'm trying to concentrate on the games and watch the tourney lobby at the same time. Does anyone have any secret tricks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dual monitors

citanul
08-05-2005, 02:47 AM
the way to make sure you sit at nl tournies instead of other is to not be a moron. look at the top of the screen before you take a seat, or something.

now i will be a jackass: the way to make sure you can get games going easilly is to play high enough stakes that the games take more than 3 seconds to fill.

citanl

Slim Pickens
08-05-2005, 02:51 AM
I hit up the local Chuck E. Cheese Whack-a-Mole game for practice. You're just lucky they don't have the fastest finger game anymore where you actually had to check the box and hit OK before it reserved your seat.

tigerite
08-05-2005, 05:14 AM
Watch this space, I may have something soon that'll do it for you.. no promises, though

Scuba Chuck
08-05-2005, 06:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have trouble playing 4 tables and trying to open new tourneys at the same time. I'm trying to concentrate on the games and watch the tourney lobby at the same time. Does anyone have any secret tricks? Also, how do I make sure I open up NO LIMIT tourney not those other thingys I have no idea how to play?

----------------Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I've got the same problem when I try to 12 table. Let me know when you find some tricks.