PDA

View Full Version : STTHU __ Vegas Labour Day Weekend (if you're going **holler) + rooms

Maulik
08-04-2005, 07:09 PM
alright, so I'm going and obviously a the STTHU boys are going. My friends flaked on Labour Day weekend 1 Sept - 5 Sept. So if you want to go respond here and we'll be sure to break Vegas in a non-Stanford Wong kind of way.

The Yugoslavian
08-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Where do you have reservations? Or do you have any yet? I still pretty much haven't made any b/c....apparently I'm an even bigger procrastinator than I thought, /images/graemlins/blush.gif (I *did* pay Irie 'first round loser' Guy, so don't get it twisted).

Yugoslav

cleinen
08-04-2005, 08:11 PM
I will be there from Sept 2-5. I am not staying on the strip however.

SlackerMcFly
08-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Ditto the Cleinen post. 90% certain I'll be there.

Apathy
08-04-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm supposed to be staying somewhere with ImSolucky0, usher, and rap but I don't think anything has been booked yet.

last I heard rap was gonna get something comped at the Wynn then took a long vacation instead /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

johnnybeef
08-04-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm supposed to be staying somewhere with ImSolucky0, usher, and rap but I don't think anything has been booked yet.

last I heard rap was gonna get something comped at the Wynn then took a long vacation instead /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

only a canadian would be dumb enough to leave the planning to those three yahoos.

ps, you are mine in the 2nd round.

SuitedSixes
08-04-2005, 11:09 PM
If I escape from my family reunion that weekend for a night I am crashing on someone's floor/bath tub.

raptor517
08-06-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

only a canadian would be dumb enough to leave the planning to those three yahoos.

ps, you are mine in the 2nd round.

[/ QUOTE ]

first off, ill look into getting comped some more.. and second off.. do you really think u have a chance in round one? /images/graemlins/wink.gif bwhahahhahahahah holla

John Hurst
08-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Love the Stanford Wong reference. I've booked a room at Harrah's and Ilya is crashing. If somebody wants to sleep on a cot there is room for 1 more I guess.