PDA

View Full Version : TT_FOLD'S 4-MONITOR SETUP!!!111one

TT_fold
08-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Since Raptor posted a picture of his setup a few months back, and my setup is essentially a copy of his (I even have the same quad-monitor stand from TigerDirect), here's some more JO material for you guys.

Quad Monitor Setup (http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14tables4mx.jpg)

I 14-table the $55 SNGs in sets (although if I bust in level 1 I usually open up a new SNG).

downtown
08-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Downtown's Handy Response Form v.001 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3054673&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

------------------------------------
In response to your post, as a poster on this forum I would like to advise you of the following:

[ ] Read the FAQ
[ ] Use the Search Function
[ ] It's Just Variance
[ ] Your Sample Size is Too Small
[ ] This is a Bad Beat Post!
[x] You Might Suck
[ ] Party is Rigged
[ ] Pwn3d!
[ ] Push
[ ] Fold Preflop
[x] It's Not Close

Note: You might suck for having such a sweet setup.

Irieguy
08-04-2005, 06:26 PM
I wonder how many of my opponents couldn't see an R-rated movie or buy cigarettes without ID.

Apparently, 100% of the ones who are at all 8-12 of my tables.

Irieguy

PS- Sweet set-up, bro.

Maulik
08-04-2005, 06:32 PM
uhh what's with your avatar? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

it is nice, good work

08-04-2005, 06:33 PM
your avatar is rather odd...
Nice setup though, you shoudl be smiling in the picture /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Or throwin up some sort of gang sign at least... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

citanul
08-04-2005, 06:35 PM
you should sit a little farther away from a setup like that.

citanul

Olback
08-04-2005, 08:13 PM
nice setup /images/graemlins/cool.gif

How much did that setup cost you?

Slim Pickens
08-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Wood paneling meets quad flatscreens... the 70's meets today.

I just ordered my first ever 2001FP today. Maybe I'll be like you someday, except with a better haircut.

nate_king1
08-04-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since Raptor posted a picture of his setup a few months back, and my setup is essentially a copy of his (I even have the same quad-monitor stand from TigerDirect), here's some more JO material for you guys.

Quad Monitor Setup (http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14tables4mx.jpg)

I 14-table the $55 SNGs in sets (although if I bust in level 1 I usually open up a new SNG).

[/ QUOTE ]

14-Table the 55s, wow what stats do you have while 14-tabling! That might make me go crazy, putting up $770 on one set of SNGs!

Isura
08-04-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm going to call you baby raptor from now on.

08-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Where in Conn. do you live?...teach me how to 14 table the $55s /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

curtains
08-04-2005, 09:12 PM
One thing I dont understand is why do peolpe play sit and gos without the avatars. The avatars somehow make it much easier for me to know exactly how many players are left with a quick glance, whereas when they are turned off it takes my brain a little longer to register.

Maybe this is just a problem of mine though...

PokerAmateur4
08-04-2005, 09:20 PM
1. The only acceptable gang sign is WU TANG! VV!

2. What's the difference in strategy/results etc. between playing 8sngs or whatever a time and opening a new one when one closes, and waiting until they are over?

Newt_Buggs
08-04-2005, 09:24 PM
is that 4 empire accounts?

AbelM
08-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Jesus, how young are you?

Colonel Kataffy
08-04-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

One thing I dont understand is why do peolpe play sit and gos without the avatars. The avatars somehow make it much easier for me to know exactly how many players are left with a quick glance, whereas when they are turned off it takes my brain a little longer to register.

Maybe this is just a problem of mine though...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understnd the "avatars are for amateurs" line of thinking either. In addition to what you said, I also find that it makes it a little easier to differentiate between different players at different tables.

TT_fold
08-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Haha, you guys tease me about the same things as my friends. I'm 18 (born 4/1/87), and I managed to go to Turning Stone in May without having to show ID. Based on your comments, I won't be taking any trips to Foxwoods until I turn 21. As for seeing R-rated movies... I got carded when I went to see Wedding Crashers.

The haircut - meh - I've gone with the long, sloppy look for years so it's just a habit. It was actually way uglier earlier in the summer.

I changed my avatar to the one that peachy uses a few months back when everyone on OOT adopted the peachy avatar for a day.

This quad-monitor setup is located in my basement, hence the ugly wood walls and table.

The PartyPoker avatars are a major distraction to me. I actually find it easier to see the stacks & number of players remaining without the ugly, colorful characters in the way. I downloaded the green felt mods at ChipLitre.com and I play 4 tables of Empire/4 of Party/4 of Eurobet/2 of Intertops. I get rakeback at all the skins but Intertops.

As for my winrate? Well, I just started using the setup on 6/29/05... my 1/2/3 splits for my first 1000 SNGs were (in white) <font color="white">154/128/110</font> so my ROI for the first 1k was (again in white)<font color="white">24%</font>. All that really says is that I've run well and that 14-tabling has produced the same ROI as did 4-tabling and 8-tabling prior to buying this setup. The whole setup cost $3300 = computer + 4 discounted Dell LCD's + quad monitor stand.

curtains
08-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Listen if you want more rakeback you realize you can easily get setup to play more than 4 tables at eurobet. Its sick to play without rakeback.

Olback
08-04-2005, 11:10 PM
How can you play more then 4 tables at once at Eurobet? What is the limit?

Isura
08-04-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How can you play more then 4 tables at once at Eurobet? What is the limit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some affiliates allow you to set up 2 accounts with them for the purposes of playing more than 4 tables.

Olback
08-04-2005, 11:22 PM
In different names though right?

Or else does that break the one account to one person rule?

If anyone can elaborate on that it would be appreciated

Isura
08-04-2005, 11:28 PM
I've heard some affiliates let you sign up under the same name. My affiliate doesn't allow it though.

Newt_Buggs
08-04-2005, 11:31 PM
I agree that playing without RB is horrible

&lt;illegal rakeback discussion removed&gt;

axeshigh
08-05-2005, 12:50 AM

And the first time I opened 4 tables with avatars on my new monitor I almost had a seizure. I really wonder what superpowers allow you to withstand 40 colorful idiots in your eye sight.

tigerite
08-05-2005, 04:52 AM

vabogee
08-05-2005, 05:01 AM
nice dude! I'm JOing as we speak.

Sponger15SB
08-05-2005, 07:41 AM

Femto
08-05-2005, 09:27 AM

tigerite
08-05-2005, 09:30 AM

raptor517
08-06-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The whole setup cost $3300 = computer + 4 discounted Dell LCD's + quad monitor stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn u got a good deal. nice setup.. looks familiar /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

08-06-2005, 09:48 PM
What kind of computer proccess and RAM do you need to play 14 games at once?

Why dont you just add 2 more tables to max out your real estate? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Slim Pickens
08-06-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why dont you just add 2 more tables to max out your real estate? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody knows the jump from 14 to 16 tables is the hardest.

raptor517
08-06-2005, 11:30 PM

johnnybeef
08-06-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The whole setup cost $3300 = computer + 4 discounted Dell LCD's + quad monitor stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn u got a good deal. nice setup.. looks familiar /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

[/ QUOTE ]

im sorry if this doesn't belong here, but you will be pwn3d

raptor517
08-07-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im sorry if this doesn't belong here, but you will be pwn3d

[/ QUOTE ]

good luck. holla

Shilly
08-07-2005, 01:56 AM
This makes me depressed because I can't even get my new video card to work to even have two monitors /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

yeau2
08-07-2005, 02:14 AM
There's players playing at Turning Stone that may not be in high school yet. I've never seen anyone carded.

Hope to see you there this coming week for Empire States Games...

Myst
08-11-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive done 12-tables, and I dont see how anybody could do more than that. I believe that when you play, you should put your BEST effort out on every table you play on, and try to AT LEAST get ITM in all of them. If you are truly thinking about the hands, and not just being a push-fold bot, then there are going to be times in which your time bank is gonna expire on some of your tables becaues you are focusing so much on another table. There are also going to be times you are gonna find yourself on the bubble with ALL 10+ tables still up (This has blissfully happened to me more than once).

I find my personally limit to be ten tables at once. Any more than that, and I feel as if Im sacrificing my game across ALL tables.

cow_phunk
08-11-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive done 12-tables, and I dont see how anybody could do more than that. I believe that when you play, you should put your BEST effort out on every table you play on, and try to AT LEAST get ITM in all of them. If you are truly thinking about the hands, and not just being a push-fold bot, then there are going to be times in which your time bank is gonna expire on some of your tables becaues you are focusing so much on another table. There are also going to be times you are gonna find yourself on the bubble with ALL 10+ tables still up (This has blissfully happened to me more than once).

I find my personally limit to be ten tables at once. Any more than that, and I feel as if Im sacrificing my game across ALL tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

well if i can only play 6 proficiently, someone else can play 8 proficiently, and you can play 10, why can't someone play 12 or 14?

Myst
08-11-2005, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well if i can only play 6 proficiently, someone else can play 8 proficiently, and you can play 10, why can't someone play 12 or 14?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I have a 152 IQ and I have been multitabling for ages, thats why.

Not to be pretentious or anything.

Haha.

(Btw, my friend Messy_Jesse would agree with me, and he has a similar IQ/poker mutlitabling experience).

maddog2030
08-11-2005, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they look homosexual.

liucipher
08-11-2005, 10:26 AM
I'm not sure how much IQ has to do with your multi-tabling ability.

Given that he's 18 and making more than I am at 21, he's clearly smarter than me, despite my guess that I may look smarter on paper.

I've met a lot of traders that are borderline illiterate but simply good at what they do.

Note: TT_Fold, I'm not commenting on your literacy.

citanul
08-11-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Haha.

(Btw, my friend Messy_Jesse would agree with me, and he has a similar IQ/poker mutlitabling experience).

[/ QUOTE ]

Your logical reasoning skills are so entirely flawed I would tend to think you should demand your money back from wherever tested you.

citanul

Myst
08-11-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your logical reasoning skills are so entirely flawed I would tend to think you should demand your money back from wherever tested you.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

IQ is supposed to measure someone's "intelligence". Now the definition of intelligence is hazy to say the least. Ive always believed that a component of intelligence is the ability to evaluate and adapt to various situations and come up with correct decisions. By that logic, a person with a higher IQ should be able to more quickly evaluate these decisions then someone with a lesser IQ.

And, btw Citanul, the report my pyschologist wrote states that logic is one of my greatest strengths. So ship it!

And next time, dont make a statement like that without at least giving an argument to back up your claim.

-Myst

Maulik
08-11-2005, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

you are so brash, i like.

liucipher
08-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Don't take this as a "my c*ck is bigger than yours" comment, but we play a weekly game at school and 152 would be on the low end of IQs. We are HORRENDOUS at poker. And some of us (read: me) spend absurd amounts of time trying to learn the game. But your average ADD video-game playing 16 year old could wreck our table.

I realize general poker is not the same as multitabling. But I'd venture that multitabling has much more to do with instinct, practice, etc. than raw intelligence.

Myst
08-11-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't take this as a "my c*ck is bigger than yours" comment, but we play a weekly game at school and 152 would be on the low end of IQs. We are HORRENDOUS at poker. And some of us (read: me) spend absurd amounts of time trying to learn the game. But your average ADD video-game playing 16 year old could wreck our table.

I realize general poker is not the same as multitabling. But I'd venture that multitabling has much more to do with instinct, practice, etc. than raw intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, its similar to the whole nature vs. nurture argument. Im not denying that multitabling experience is probably the most important aspect in being able to play 8+ tables. But once you get those basics down, the ability to process the information quickly and efficiently becomes perhaps the most important aspect as well. Intuitively, at least to me, a smarter person will be able to process this information more quickly than a not as gifted person.

For example, you have ten tables up, and in five of them, you have close decisions entirely dependent on pot odds. Whose going to calculate them faster, and thus, move through the tables faster?

Btw, no offense to the aforementioned IQ statement. Even smart people can play stupid poker. But given two equal players who have the same knowledge, intuition, and experience, a person with a higher IQ will be a more effective multitabler than one with a lesser one.

Ok, enough of the elitism Im probably spewing out right now. Just trying to make a point.

petvan
08-11-2005, 10:58 AM
I like avatars, but on empire the seat 6 or so guy (left of bottom center) hides the chip count a bit which annoys me.

P

petvan
08-11-2005, 11:02 AM
152 is a useless number without knowing which test you took and its stdev. Are you in mensa?

Not that it really matters anyway.

Myst
08-11-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
152 is a useless number without knowing which test you took and its stdev. Are you in mensa?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not like its any of your business, but I was tested by a LAUSD pscyhologist when I was 5 1/2 years old. Not sure what type of IQ test they gave, all I know is that it involved blocks lol.

liucipher
08-11-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
same knowledge, intuition, and experience

[/ QUOTE ]

But intelligence and intuition are not necessarily highly correlated. Certain people will find poker more or less intuitive.

I hate to reference a famous Harvard drop-out's movie, but some people "can just play." You could be smarter and more experienced than Kasparov, but you may not be able to play chess better than him.

And yeah, I'm a smart guy who plays stupid poker. I'll admit it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Myst
08-11-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
same knowledge, intuition, and experience

[/ QUOTE ]

But intelligence and intuition are not necessarily highly correlated. Certain people will find poker more or less intuitive.

I hate to reference a famous Harvard drop-out's movie, but some people "can just play." You could be smarter and more experienced than Kasparov, but you may not be able to play chess better than him.

And yeah, I'm a smart guy who plays stupid poker. I'll admit it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt mean to suggest intelligence and intuition have anything to do with each other. But when you are multitabling and see the same situations over and over again, intuition takes a backseat to classifying, clumping, and processing these situations in a quick and efficient manner.

cow_phunk
08-11-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your logical reasoning skills are so entirely flawed
citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed
you're not the end all to multi-tabling, someone's doing more w little ill-effect.

and i'm trying to be non-offensive here.

cow_phunk
08-11-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not like its any of your business, but I was tested by a LAUSD pscyhologist when I was 5 1/2 years old. Not sure what type of IQ test they gave, all I know is that it involved blocks lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize that your iq changes over the years, right?

unless of course you are six, then i retract all previous statements and would like to start working with you on becoming the first person to multi=table 24 $215s.

Myst
08-11-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your logical reasoning skills are so entirely flawed
citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed
you're not the end all to multi-tabling, someone's doing more w little ill-effect.

and i'm trying to be non-offensive here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has nothing to do with my logic and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that I posted my IQ.

And to clarify, I dont give a damn what you perception is of me. Ill make my point, and thats that, and if you "perceive" the point to mean that I think Im a GOD at multitabling, then you are sorely mistaken.

citanul
08-11-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

unless of course you are six, then i retract all previous statements and would like to start working with you on becoming the first person to multi=table 24 $215s.

[/ QUOTE ]

how dare you?!

clearly someone of his intelligence knows that youth IQ tests have been in general found to have little relevence on later life scores! (Not that there is no correlation, but that the scores aren't the same.)

As for backing up my claim:

a) you could be a shitty poker player.

b) your concept of what makes an effective multitabler seems inherently flawed

c) for reasons even beyond the fact that a vaguely intelligent person should be able to make a calm, calculated decision on 5 tables within the time clock provided on party. on bodog, you might have a point.

d) there's more, but mostly your post about how a more "intelligent person" should be able to play better is pretty infuriating.

e) oh yeah, also, while i'm here, 152 isn't exactly the top IQ score possible.

citanul

edit: i should include here for people who will read this that a certain amount of good natured sarcasm and ribbing are intended in my post.

citanul
08-11-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And to clarify, I dont give a damn what you perception is of me. Ill make my point, and thats that, and if you "perceive" the point to mean that I think Im a GOD at multitabling, then you are sorely mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, i'm not looking back at the posts right now, but didn't you say basically that you couldn't conceive of how anyone could play more tables than x because that's all you could play, and you're very smart?

citanul

CollinEstes
08-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Hey TT question unrelated to poker, but say you are watching a movie can you make your setup play it across all 4 screens or does it just play full screen on one?

citanul
08-11-2005, 11:47 AM
eeew, these aren't bezelless monitors you know. he doesn't want a big black bar running through his pr0n

CollinEstes
08-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Oh yeah, I didn't notice that.

Myst
08-11-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how dare you?!

clearly someone of his intelligence knows that youth IQ tests have been in general found to have little relevence on later life scores! (Not that there is no correlation, but that the scores aren't the same.)

As for backing up my claim:

a) you could be a shitty poker player.

b) your concept of what makes an effective multitabler seems inherently flawed

c) for reasons even beyond the fact that a vaguely intelligent person should be able to make a calm, calculated decision on 5 tables within the time clock provided on party. on bodog, you might have a point.

d) there's more, but mostly your post about how a more "intelligent person" should be able to play better is pretty infuriating.

e) oh yeah, also, while i'm here, 152 isn't exactly the top IQ score possible.

citanul

edit: i should include here for people who will read this that a certain amount of good natured sarcasm and ribbing are intended in my post.

[/ QUOTE ]

a) Im not a shitty poker player. My results speak for myself.

b) Inherently flawed conceptions of what makes a good multitabler? Please clarify, because, as a multitabler, I would at least think I would have some conception of what a good multitabler would do.

c) 5 tables is easy. Try ten, or better yet, tweleve, all of them at bubble time.

d) Yeah, I admit the post could look pretty insulting because it sounds pretty elitist. But it still doesnt dismiss the fact that those of higher IQ, all things equal, would make a better multitabler, insulting or not.

e) 152 isnt the highest possible score. I dont care. I am who I am. Even if my IQ went down 20 points, I dont give a [censored]. My ego isnt hurt. Is yours? To me, these responding posts are taking offense to my seemingly elitist attitude than my logic.

I dont even know why Im wasting my time on this issue. To save face, lets clarify some things.

a) Im not a cold hearted elitist bastard.
b) The first post was meant in jest.
c) Nevertheless, once I make a point, my point stands.

Ive been up for a while, and am just trying to stay up to get a regular sleep cycle back.

Myst
08-11-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, i'm not looking back at the posts right now, but didn't you say basically that you couldn't conceive of how anyone could play more tables than x because that's all you could play, and you're very smart?

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didnt say I couldnt conceive someone couldnt play those amount of tables. I just suggested that I couldnt envision someone playing those amount of tables effecitvely, in the way I define effecitve (i.e. actually thinking about all the hands you are involved in in a indepth and analytical fashion).

citanul
08-11-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a) Im not a shitty poker player. My results speak for myself.

b) Inherently flawed conceptions of what makes a good multitabler? Please clarify, because, as a multitabler, I would at least think I would have some conception of what a good multitabler would do.

c) 5 tables is easy. Try ten, or better yet, tweleve, all of them at bubble time.

d) Yeah, I admit the post could look pretty insulting because it sounds pretty elitist. But it still doesnt dismiss the fact that those of higher IQ, all things equal, would make a better multitabler, insulting or not.

e) 152 isnt the highest possible score. I dont care. I am who I am. Even if my IQ went down 20 points, I dont give a [censored]. My ego isnt hurt. Is yours? To me, these responding posts are taking offense to my seemingly elitist attitude than my logic.

I dont even know why Im wasting my time on this issue. To save face, lets clarify some things.

a) Im not a cold hearted elitist bastard.
b) The first post was meant in jest.
c) Nevertheless, once I make a point, my point stands.

Ive been up for a while, and am just trying to stay up to get a regular sleep cycle back.

[/ QUOTE ]

a) shitty is relative. shitty was mostly aimed towards your multi tabling skills and still, in relative meaning.

b) your answer to b here goes with your answer to d. i don't believe that "all other things are equal" ever. so holding IQ as the deciding factor would be silly. some people are better at doing many things at once than others. efficient multitablers are some. people who are just good at doing simple calculations quickly, or just at remembering lots of minutia second to second and then letting them go quickly (not directly linked to intelligence) are going to be paramount here. poker playing ability has a lot of other things going on besides rote intelligence, which brings me back to the original claim that ceterus parabus just doesn't work in human acheivements.

c) 5 was your number, not mine.

e) my ego's not hurt at all, why would it be? your attitude and your logic combined are what inspired my post. it is that you have this attitude, while having what i think are flaws in your logic, that bothers me.

also, i'm up before noon, which bothers me.

citanul

Myst
08-11-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Lol.

cow_phunk
08-11-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was up past one, which bothers me.

codewarrior
08-11-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
c) 5 tables is easy. Try ten, or better yet, tweleve, all of them at bubble time .

[/ QUOTE ]

b != c

08-11-2005, 02:40 PM
TT_Fold: I give you major props for your set-up and playing ability. While i do not imagine I'll have your ability for a while, I figure to give it a shot. Anyway, I am looking to build a system similar to what you have. I know that the great deal on the Dell 20.1" has disappeared, but what type of video splitter/card/software and/or computer setup did you use to get 4 monitors to be seamless? (if you don't mind sharing, thanks. pointing me to a website will work fine too).

raptor517
08-11-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

i took an online iq test 3 times, and on the third time i got a 168. that means im smart right? right??

also, for the argument of multitabling, if im tracking everything manually, talking online, posting on 2+2, making food, doing laundry, etc.. 10 is about the most i want to deal with. if im just sitting there playing poker planning to import into ptracker later, 12 is cake, 14 aint that bad, and 16 is still psychonauticalafreakinhard.. but i might be able to pull off 18 if i shut everything out. maybe one day ill try it. too lazy for now though.. holla

08-12-2005, 10:34 AM
What type of moniter are these, and how much did you buy them for?

Isura
08-12-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dell 2001fp monitor. They're less than $500 in the US.

Maulik
08-12-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dell 2001fp monitor. They're less than $500 in the US.

[/ QUOTE ]

some people claim they get them for $350 USD

citanul
08-12-2005, 02:01 PM
if someone knows where to get one with a warranty for under $400, pm me.

citanul

Slim Pickens
08-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Heck, PM me too. I'll pay you a finder's fee for a good deal. I got one monitor and now I'm a LCD junkie.

08-12-2005, 02:38 PM
May as well PM me while you are at it.
Even if it doesnt have warenty, if you know how to get one for under $400 I might throw you a tip.

Thanks