PDA

View Full Version : so Irie, I was thinking maybe....

lacky
08-04-2005, 06:01 PM
...we should do online interviews for the sttf-hu strippers. Anyone know how to do streaming video?

Steve

Apathy
08-04-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...we should do online interviews for the sttf-hu strippers. Anyone know how to do streaming video?

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression he had already chosen one's and that they were his 'friends'?

lacky
08-04-2005, 06:29 PM
yeah, i was more interested in the video than having any real say in the matter

citanul
08-04-2005, 06:37 PM
i don't know if most strippers let you even photograph them usually.. but if they're friends who knows.

Irieguy
08-04-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression he had already chosen one's and that they were his 'friends'?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not made the final decision yet. I am in negotiation with the top contestants currently. I'm trying to keep the stripper fees at least lower than the total prize pool.

Streaming video of the top choices would be sweet... but you might as well be asking me to fix the space shuttle.

Irieguy

PS- "friends" is a term I use to describe all the strippers in Las Vegas

Shilly
08-04-2005, 06:53 PM
This sounds like the greatest event in the history of mankind.

citanul
08-04-2005, 06:54 PM
oh come on, you have 16 mostly young men coming in to town. surely one of them is computer savvy enough to hook up (multiple) webcammage. i'm sure many of us have servers or whatnot we'd be glad to host such stuff from... we might want to chip in and get you some extra upload bandwidth for the event though.

citanul

benfranklin
08-04-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we might want to chip in and get you some extra upload bandwidth for the event though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean that this is NOT going to be on ESPN /images/graemlins/confused.gif

tom441lbk
08-04-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we might want to chip in and get you some extra upload bandwidth for the event though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean that this is NOT going to be on ESPN /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha

ilya
08-04-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

PS- "friends" is a term I use to describe all the strippers in Las Vegas

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahaha lolllol

that's great

johnnybeef
08-04-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh come on, you have 16 mostly young men coming in to town. surely one of them is computer savvy enough to hook up (multiple) webcammage. i'm sure many of us have servers or whatnot we'd be glad to host such stuff from... we might want to chip in and get you some extra upload bandwidth for the event though.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]
not happenin. i do not need the entire 2+2 forum laughing their ass off at my blacked out antics. furthermore, there is a decent chance i may make a pamela anderson/joanie laurer type video if these cameras are present.

SuitedSixes
08-04-2005, 11:06 PM
The mere thought of you in a video . . . (shudders). Meanwhile, some of these (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip1.html) girls may be available (SFW).

johnnybeef
08-05-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The mere thought of you in a video . . . (shudders). Meanwhile, some of these (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip1.html) girls may be available (SFW).

[/ QUOTE ]

whuddya talkin about.....im already in a few here (http://www.monstersofcock.com/) (nsfw)

SuitedSixes
08-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, that made me laugh SO hard!