PDA

View Full Version : Poll: When you write the last post in a thread....

ptmusic
08-04-2005, 05:28 PM
When you write the last post in a thread, and then it goes quietly into oblivion, is that good or bad?

-ptmusic

DasLeben
08-04-2005, 05:31 PM
I have a bad habit of killing threads. Why? No clue, but I'll probably end up doing the same to this one. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

The Goober
08-04-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a bad habit of killing threads. Why? No clue, but I'll probably end up doing the same to this one. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

See my location. I don't know how to verify this, but I bet I have the highest threads killed / threads posted in ratio of any user. I don't know why either.

webmonarch
08-04-2005, 06:42 PM
At leat when it comes to analyzing hands, its good. Everyone agrees with you, and there is nothing more to be said.

TheTROLL
08-04-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rather depends... if you're trying to give a definitive answer, nobody adding to it probably means consensus; if you're asking a question, it probably means everyone hates you.

ptmusic
08-05-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not with this post, you won't.

DukeSucks
08-05-2005, 10:45 PM
It's even worse when you have the first and last post in a thread.

Duke
08-05-2005, 10:48 PM
I get asked weekly if you hate me or not. I doubt you even know me. Please bold your location so that more people will realize that you're probably just a UNC fan.

~D

wacki
08-05-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I get asked weekly if you hate me or not. I doubt you even know me. Please bold your location so that more people will realize that you're probably just a UNC fan.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

That is awesome.

DukeSucks
08-05-2005, 10:52 PM
haha. I don't really know you, but you seem cool. You'd think that between the avatar and location, they'd be able to figure it out /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hamish McBagpipe
08-05-2005, 11:09 PM
http://www.cymoro.com/hotlink/dead_thread.jpg

SackUp
08-06-2005, 12:50 AM
ending the thread means no one likes what you said

sad /images/graemlins/frown.gif

ptmusic
08-06-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But what if you write the first post, the last post, AND end it all with a question?

DasLeben
08-06-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But what if you write the first post, the last post, AND end it all with a question?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that just won't happen, because I'm getting the last post in this thread. Bwahaha.

imported_CaseClosed326
08-06-2005, 03:50 AM
I think your loc is awesome.

08-06-2005, 04:00 AM
Often times I write the FIRST post in a thread, and it goes to [censored]. that's a really bad sign.

DasLeben
08-06-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is. I kept getting so many people making that comment at the tables that I ended up changing my Empire screen name. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ptmusic
08-06-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is. I kept getting so many people making that comment at the tables that I ended up changing my Empire screen name. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you have to work harder to end this thread?

-ptmusic

DasLeben
08-06-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you have to work harder to end this thread?

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

I am really DasLesbian.

End of thread. Holla.

Apathy
08-06-2005, 04:17 PM
You could always consider that when you kill a thread you have left all the questions posed in it answered and be happy with yourself.

ptmusic
08-06-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You could always consider that when you kill a thread you have left all the questions posed in it answered and be happy with yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good may imply you definitively answered the OP, or you seriously wounded someone and no one attempts to top your amazing verbal maneuvers.

Bad may imply that you said something incredibly sick that no one (even in OOT) would touch; more likely you were just so boring that everyone ignored you.

But that's not important. I brought this thread into the world; I shall take it out!

-ptmusic