PDA

View Full Version : Empire just gave me money

TStokes
08-04-2005, 02:54 PM
I logged into empire today and noticed that I had more money then I ended with yesterday. I checked my email and Empire sent me an email saying they deposited 150 in my account. Has this happened to anyone else? Are there any requirements to keep the money?

Maulik
08-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Did they also send you an email? I could use free $

HighestCard
08-04-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I could use free $

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, give them to give me some free money too.

holla

TStokes
08-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Yes they sent an email but I am just wondering if it is one of those things where you have to play a certain amount of raked hands. The email did not mention anything about playing hands it just said they were giving me money.

Jay36489
08-04-2005, 03:15 PM
If there is a requirement on raked hands, just click bonus at the cashier screen and it will show there. If it doesn't, then no. Any idea why they gave it to you?

TStokes
08-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Dear Travis,

empirepoker has just transferred $150 into your EmpirePoker.com account.

Have a good time at the tables.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care Department is open 24/7 and we look forward to serving you.

VIP club member? You deserve more! We have just launched The VIP Customer Support Team - 24/7, personal, fast, and efficient.
EXCLUSIVE for our VIP Players Club.

From now on, contact us anytime at vip@empirepoker.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Care Manager
info@empirepoker.com
www.ep.com (http://www.ep.com)

brimstone1
08-04-2005, 03:17 PM
It seems more like someone with the nickname "empirepoker" gave you $150, but that really doesn't clarify the situation.

Empire would probably have "empirepoker" banned as a nickname anyway.

Do you have some sort of rakeback deal where they pay it directly into your account... that sort of thing?

HighestCard
08-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Are you a vip member now??

a500lbgorilla
08-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Dear Harib_Allsak,

empirepoker has just transferred $50 into your EmpirePoker.com account.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care Department is open 24/7 and we look forward to serving you.

VIP club member? You deserve more! We have just launched The VIP Customer Support Team - 24/7, personal, fast, and efficient.

>From now on, contact us anytime at vip@empirepoker.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Care Manager
info@empirepoker.com

Yah, when you exchange epoints for money, thats the email you get.

Maulik
08-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Do you have some sort of rakeback deal where they pay it directly into your account... that sort of thing?

bing bing, that's what it is. that's how I get my rb

TheUsher
08-04-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Travis,

empirepoker has just transferred $150 into your EmpirePoker.com account.

From now on, contact us anytime at vip@empirepoker.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Care Manager
info@empirepoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys sure this isn't from your affiliate? A $150 withdrawal you made recently for rakeback?

TStokes
08-04-2005, 03:31 PM
ok guys thanks for helping me solve the mystery I am pretty sure it is my rakeback