PDA

View Full Version : Could anyone do me a quick favor?

mike28
08-04-2005, 02:24 PM
I hate posting this but I'm out of options. I'm bored out of my mind, and I can't reload until later next week. Just looking to Paypal (I'm verified) 120 for 120 on empire or preferabley neteller (I've somehow got 43$ stuck in there, love min $50 deposit)

Anyone throw me a bone?

skipperbob
08-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Don't I know you from the LeaderBoard?

nate_king1
08-04-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate posting this but I'm out of options. I'm bored out of my mind, and I can't reload until later next week. Just looking to Paypal (I'm verified) 120 for 120 on empire or preferabley neteller (I've somehow got 43$ stuck in there, love min $50 deposit)

Anyone throw me a bone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought everbody who was posting on STT was a winning player. Throw you a bone? Nahh I'm good.

mike28
08-04-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Anyone throw me a bone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought everbody who was posting on STT was a winning player. Throw you a bone? Nahh I'm good.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to be bitter man. Look up the words variance and downswing then get back to me mmk?

bluewilde
08-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Wait...you've got $43 stuck in Netteller? I'm pretty sure Stars has a $25 min for Netteller deposits. But maybe you should just chill out, before you eat your own poop/stab your best friend. Trust me, it happens. I know a guy.

mike28
08-04-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait...you've got $43 stuck in Netteller? I'm pretty sure Stars has a $25 min for Netteller deposits. But maybe you should just chill out, before you eat your own poop/stab your best friend. Trust me, it happens. I know a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

Empire has a min $50, I'll check stars, then I could bump it to $50 real quick then cashout, redeposit at empire.

citanul
08-04-2005, 03:29 PM
oh come on,

please do tell me that "bump it to 50 real quick" you mean that you will in some way assuredly and quickly win the chunk of money you need.

citanul

junkmail3
08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh come on,

please do tell me that "bump it to 50 real quick" you mean that you will in some way assuredly and quickly win the chunk of money you need.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I usually do, like if I need to go to the movies or buy a car or something.

Slim Pickens
08-04-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But maybe you should just chill out, before you eat your own poop/stab your best friend. Trust me, it happens. I know a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can Jman's OP make the FAQ under the heading "Can someone lend me $100 on Party? I'll pay you back $150 next week, I swear."

AliasMrJones
08-04-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to be bitter man. Look up the words variance and downswing then get back to me mmk?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look up the words "bankroll management" and then get back to me. Holla.