PDA

View Full Version : Poker Rewards reload bonus- is it worth it?

@bsolute_luck
08-04-2005, 11:51 AM
here is the email i got:
[ QUOTE ]
The Sidekick Reload Bonus
2000 Raked Hands to earn $30
This promo is for the timid player who wants to earn the smaller bonus, if you accept this challenge you have a week to play 2000 raked hands to earn a bonus of $30.

The Hero Reload Bonus
3000 Raked Hands to earn $50
This promo is for the relatively serious player who is not quite up to playing for the big bonus, if you accept this challenge you have a week to play 3000 raked hands to earn a bonus of $50.

The SUPER Hero Reload Bonus
5000 Raked Hands to earn $100
This promo is for the seriously brave player who is going for the big bonus, if you accept this challenge you have a week to play 5000 raked hands to earn a bonus of $100.

[/ QUOTE ]

so how do i go about figuring if it is worth playing all those hands for the bonus? ps: i seriously doubt i can play 5k hands in a week, so i'm probably more looking at the 3k for $50- but i've played other bonuses where for 2k hands i get $200 or $100 bucks /images/graemlins/frown.gif

pss: stakes i typically play .5/1 or 1/2 and only play 2 tables at a time.

Synergistic Explosions
08-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Better to knock off their million raked hands promo for a WSOP ME seat.

Drunk Bob
08-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Several Questions.

1. What site is this?

2.What is your old username?

3. Do I win?

titans01
08-04-2005, 02:27 PM
I got the same email. While their deposit bonus wasn't bad, their reloads and the WSOP seat is just plain terrible. I seriously think you could make more money picking up aluminum cans in the amount of time it would take you to play these hands.

@bsolute_luck
08-04-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Several Questions.

1. What site is this?

2.What is your old username?

3. Do I win?

[/ QUOTE ]

are these a joke? i don't even understand what the heck to do with this post /images/graemlins/confused.gif

@bsolute_luck
08-04-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got the same email. While their deposit bonus wasn't bad, their reloads and the WSOP seat is just plain terrible. I seriously think you could make more money picking up aluminum cans in the amount of time it would take you to play these hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that's kinda what i figured, but i have never received a reload bonus offering (haven't been playing too long), so i wasn't sure if this was "typical" or not. 5k for $100 seems kinda stupid.

titans01
08-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Well you could always take them up on their 1,000,000 raked hands for a WSOP seat!! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

BigDave
08-05-2005, 03:47 PM
I got a $200 for 2000 hands deal, and that has felt like pulling teeth. $100 for 5000 hands in a week, I would pass on that. You would probably have to play double the amount of hands at your level since it is raked hands and not just hands played. Factor in the amount of time you have to wait on the waiting list to get in a 1/2 game and I really think you should pass.

Note: In order for them to count it, the rake has to be at least 25 cents. So for your .50/1 or 1/2 games, the pot will need to get to $5, and often times it does not in .5/1 there. In 1/2 there were quite a few hands that did not make it to $5 as well, but it was obviously better then .50/1. I was averaging about 35-40 raked hands per hour per table playing 1/2.

I do not know if this is standard or not but I noticed it at Poker Rewards more over any other site. If the last bet makes the pot over $5 and no one calls it, the pot is not raked. A nice feature for collecting non raked pots, but not nice for playing 2000 (or X000) raked hands. Again, this is probably the norm, but it happened constantly at Poker Rewards.

Synergistic Explosions
08-05-2005, 04:14 PM
This bonus is like going to hell in search of water....