PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding 8-tables at once on Partypoker (and skins)

08-04-2005, 07:55 AM
I was just wondering if it is possible to play on Partypoker and on a Partypoker skin (like empirepoker) at the same time, at the same PC? 4 tables on Partypoker and 4 tables on a Partypokerskin, like EMpirepoker. 8 tables total.
Somebody does that? i guess its possible?

gotme
08-04-2005, 07:58 AM
This is generally how multtabling on party skins is done. You're just unable to sit at the same table when using the same IP.

08-04-2005, 08:12 AM
Hmm great, thanks. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
then its just to plug in another monitor on my PC , and play 4 tables on each monitor.

thesharpie
08-04-2005, 08:19 AM
No [censored].

siccjay
08-04-2005, 08:24 AM
How many people 8 table or more with one Dell 2001fp

PrincipalSkinner
08-04-2005, 06:55 PM
REAL men 12-table on laptop w/15 inch screen. Just finished 3 hours (flexing muscles). Oh yes, "multi tabling help" program makes it easier since the tables come to my pointer instead of the other way around. The other tables of course stay out of my way until I have finished the table I'm working on, then it is instantly replaced by the next one in line waiting for my attention. See software forum. By the way, I get 50% of the sale price on each program copy sold--that's only fair, isn't it, since I'm saving you hundreds and thousands of dollars since you don't need all those expensive monitors any more!!! Of course all the Dell stockholders will probably start frantic flaming immediately, but that's the price I'm willing to pay to help my fellow man!! Enjoy!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

housenuts
08-04-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is generally how multtabling on party skins is done. You're just unable to sit at the same table when using the same IP.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you able to but if caught they will do something about it, or does the software prevent you from doing so?

TheHip41
08-05-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you able to but if caught they will do something about it, or does the software prevent you from doing so?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you try to buy in, you get a pop up saying you can't play here cause you are already here. Just close the table, no biggie.