PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's or BK for breakfast(or Dunkin Donuts)?

08-04-2005, 05:59 AM
I haven't been to either of these places for breakfast in a long time(since I'm usually not up at this time), but I happen to be this morning.

I am going to the bank at 8 and then I am going to eat at one of these two places.

Which place should I eat at, and what should I get? I have had most of the stuff before I think, like the Croissanwich, Egg McMuffin, Sausage EggMcMuffin, but I'm just not sure what to get this morning and I know that there are some breakfast fast food experts on here.

Edit: I also just thought of Dunkin Donuts, so that is an option as well.

whiskeytown
08-04-2005, 06:02 AM
BK - the Crossandwich is much better then the egg mcmuffin.

RB

08-04-2005, 06:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BK - the Crossandwich is much better then the egg mcmuffin.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoy the Croissandwich. Should I purchase the two Croissandwiches meal?

[censored] I just thought of Dunkin Donuts as well. That's another good breakfast place.

whiskeytown
08-04-2005, 06:11 AM
get a double - that's two kinds of meat -

or you can get two if you want, but that's more bread...

actually, I used to get a cross. value meal and an extra hash browns - since they were so good.

RB

08-04-2005, 06:14 AM
Yeah the two croissanwiches sound good.

What do you think of the enormous omelet sandwich? I've been wanting to try that for some time.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/03/28/news/midcaps/burgerking_breakfast/bk_enormous.03.jpg

I'm not dieting and damn that looks good.

jakethebake
08-04-2005, 08:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah the two croissanwiches sound good.

What do you think of the enormous omelet sandwich? I've been wanting to try that for some time.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/03/28/news/midcaps/burgerking_breakfast/bk_enormous.03.jpg

I'm not dieting and damn that looks good.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's kinda meh. The hoagie roll just isn't breakfast food like the croissant.

Klepton
08-04-2005, 08:39 AM
mcgriddles own so much i'm gonna put pants on right now and go get a meal

Klepton
08-04-2005, 08:39 AM
but if there was a BK near by i would be getting the c-wich

Slow Play Ray
08-04-2005, 08:46 AM
McDonald's is the only one that cracks open a real egg (if they even still do, that is)...but it's so greasy it's absolutely disgusting, I would never even consider eating there anymore. BK is also greasy, but I have only had breakfast there 2 or 3 times ever so I'm not sure. Dunkin Donuts has the nastiest fake eggs I've ever tasted, all powdery in the "yolk" part, and their sausage tastes nasty too. If those are my only 3 choices, I'm getting a sesame bagel toasted w/ veggie cream cheese from DD.

*Edit* Wouldn't you rather stop at a diner/breakfast place or something for a real breakfast, like a fresh omelette or french toast or something? My stomache turns just thinking of fast food breakfast...

jakethebake
08-04-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
McDonald's is the only one that cracks open a real egg...but it's so greasy...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a bad thing? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Slow Play Ray
08-04-2005, 08:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
McDonald's is the only one that cracks open a real egg...but it's so greasy...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a bad thing? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not referring to the egg itself, but everything else. And yes, to me that's just disgusting. Yuck.

RunDownHouse
08-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Wow, this isn't even a contest. McGriddle beats any other breakfast fastfood easily.

xadrez
08-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Enjoy your triple bypasses gentlemen

CCass
08-04-2005, 11:08 AM
OP has 309 posts in 7 days. I think I know what happened to Dead.

miajag81
08-04-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy eating non-delicious food for the rest of your boring life.

xadrez
08-04-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a bacon, egg and cheese this morning THAT I MADE MYSELF, and it was 400 times better than the crap at a fast food place.

Last night I had BBQ ribs and pulled pork, with a side of sweet potato fries.

There was a period in my life were I ate a steak-au-poivre every night at 2 AM.

I know how to eat, and cook for myself, believe me. I am not some vegetarian health freak. So before you insult me, maybe you should check yourself and wonder why you are eating 100 percent unadulterated pure CRAP instead of much, much better options.

RacersEdge
08-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Since I'm halfway through "Supersize It", I would have voted for skipping breakfast.

jakethebake
08-04-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a bacon, egg and cheese this morning THAT I MADE MYSELF, and it was 400 times better than the crap at a fast food place.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you remove the cholesterol from the eggs and bacon at home? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

miajag81
08-04-2005, 12:01 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Why is someone who eats that for breakfast, and steak at 2 am, telling others they're destined for heart disease?

xadrez
08-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Fast food is awful for you, this is proven. I am a firm believer that eating a lot of fatty food is not necessarily what gives you heart disease. The base ingredients used in cooking, and the amount of processing which the food goes through, etc are much more important factors.

I lost 50 pounds a couple years ago and it wasnt even that hard to do. The key was no more fast food, no more soda, and no more prepackaged, processed crap.

By the way Jake, my cholesterol is 125 /images/graemlins/cool.gif

jakethebake
08-04-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fast food is awful for you, this is proven. I am a firm believer that eating a lot of fatty food is not necessarily what gives you heart disease. The base ingredients used in cooking, and the amount of processing which the food goes through, etc are much more important factors.

I lost 50 pounds a couple years ago and it wasnt even that hard to do. The key was no more fast food, no more soda, and no more prepackaged, processed crap.

By the way Jake, my cholesterol is 125 /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the slices of bacon have any more or less cholesterol at home than at Burger King. I also don't think that dehydrating eggs adds cholesterol. My cholesterol is also very low, at least last time I checked. I lucked out and got my cholesterol gene from my mom rather than my dad that runs like 300+. /images/graemlins/grin.gif