PDA

View Full Version : PSO august promotion: 9000 pts ($90) for several of their signups

Benholio
08-03-2005, 03:36 PM
PokerSourceOnline (http://www.pokersourceonline.com)

For signups at the following: Party Poker, Absolute Poker , Poker Room, bodog, Poker Rewards.

PSO is running a promo for august, where you get 9000 PSO points (up from 6000) for those sites. 9000 PSO points translates to $90 worth of gift certificates (amazon/bestbuy/anywhere.. you can even get amex cash at a premium).

To get this, you just register at PSO and complete any of those deals. Most of the requirements are much less than you would have to do to clear the deposit bonus, anyway.

Most whores have already signed up at many of those sites, but I bet many have not signed up for Poker Rewards. Poker Rewards is a Prima skin, and they have a $400/$200/2000 raked signup bonus. If you add the $90 GC to this, it is basically a $290 bonus for 2000 raked, which is pretty good.

edit: I forgot that you also earn cash back as you play, which equates to about $20 more dollars on 2000 raked, I think.

I posted this because I hadn't visited PSO in a long time, and I didn't realize they were being this generous with the gift certificates.

Also, if you haven't signed up for Party yet (somehow), the Party bonus is $100 for 250 raked hands if you do it through PSO, plus $90 worth of gift certs. (Is it like this for everyone now?)

playersare
08-03-2005, 03:40 PM
PSO has an upgrade code every month for this same set of sites (only Bodog is a new addition for August).

ChewyMint
08-03-2005, 03:52 PM
How do you get them to me 9K points as opposed to 6K? I tried to go through the paces to do it, but everything says 6K points.

ChewyMint

Schwartzy61
08-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Check their forum for the "upgrade" codes...