PDA

View Full Version : Do you fit in with your family??...

kerssens
08-03-2005, 02:52 PM
First off...my mom, dad, bro, sis and grandparents are all cool. This is about my extended family. I can't imagine a bunch that is more unlike me and I'm skeptical of my actual relation with these people. There are drug addicts, Welfare abusers and a bunch of people that are very trigger happy with lawsuits. My grandmother is a great great grandmother due to their hijinx. I have seen very few of them in the past five years and am not sorry about that. I am very grateful that my dad went into the army and eventually to college so he could move to the city, kept me away from the BS. Anyways, is anybody else polar opposites of their family?

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-03-2005, 03:39 PM
I don't feel quite as strongly as you do about it, but I am definitely the oddball of the family.

imported_anacardo
08-03-2005, 03:43 PM
This man's work (http://www.keirsey.com) has come to dominate my sociological thinking.

I think I know exactly what you mean. I am a Rational. Almost all of both sides of my family are Artisans.

imported_CaseClosed326
08-03-2005, 03:44 PM
That is quite the interesting color scheme.

IronDragon1
08-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Yes-but not in such a way that I am at all glad (in any sense of the word) when I don't see them for a prolonged period of time.

Also, I LOVE your use of hijinx. Three dotted letters all in a row...

tworooks
08-03-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm the only brown kid in my family.

PocketJokers72
08-03-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyways, is anybody else polar opposites of their family?

[/ QUOTE ]

"I'm the only gay Eskimo in my tribe"

Don't remember who wrote that...but it was teh funnay.

kerssens
08-03-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes-but not in such a way that I am at all glad (in any sense of the word) when I don't see them for a prolonged period of time.

Also, I LOVE your use of hijinx. Three dotted letters all in a row...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it hyphonated?

mlh2e
08-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Isn't that Tenacious D?