PDA

View Full Version : Online KC Lowball tournament this Thursday!

MarkGritter
08-03-2005, 12:15 PM
From rec.games.poker:

[ QUOTE ]

What: $10 + $1 No Limit Deuce to Seven Lowball, AKA Kansas City Lowball
Where: GamesGrid
When: 8/4/05 - 10:00 PM and that's eastern standard time.

Because of the interest shown by RGP and my maniacal pestering of their support folks, GamesGrid has introduced Kansas City Lowball in tournament form. They've kindly allowed us the first crack at it and they've offered a PRIZE POOL MATCH as an overlay for those of us that play.

In honor of the team from the town in name of the game, the password is Okoye

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is NL single-draw! Awesome. (NL triple draw would be a circus and a half...)

Hope to see you guys there as a warmup to the triple draw event. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

nate1729
08-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. If you see Mortal Limit there, that's me.

--Nate

BruinEric
08-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Sounds fun. If I can make it, I will play. I've never played single-draw before so I'm sure to be dead money. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

kiffl
08-03-2005, 03:21 PM
This is so awesome, I suggested to GG a while back to get single lowball draw.

lighterjobs
08-03-2005, 04:49 PM
i'm sure it's single draw since it says kc lowball.

timprov
08-04-2005, 12:01 AM
There's no way I will be able to make it to this, sadly. Hope you guys have fun, and trash those RGPers.

lucas9000
08-04-2005, 11:48 AM
sweet! i'll be there.

timprov
08-04-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sweet! i'll be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to see you back.

lucas9000
08-04-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sweet! i'll be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to see you back.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks! i've been too busy with work and other stuff to pay much attention to poker in a while, but hopefully i'll squeeze in time for some td. this kc tournament should be fun, though i've never played the game other than in a home dealer's choice game /images/graemlins/smile.gif

btw my name on gg is "nameless."

AsiaKurosawa
08-04-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From rec.games.poker:

[ QUOTE ]

What: $10 + $1 No Limit Deuce to Seven Lowball, AKA Kansas City Lowball
Where: GamesGrid
When: 8/4/05 - 10:00 PM and that's eastern standard time.

Because of the interest shown by RGP and my maniacal pestering of their support folks, GamesGrid has introduced Kansas City Lowball in tournament form. They've kindly allowed us the first crack at it and they've offered a PRIZE POOL MATCH as an overlay for those of us that play.

In honor of the team from the town in name of the game, the password is Okoye

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is NL single-draw! Awesome. (NL triple draw would be a circus and a half...)

Hope to see you guys there as a warmup to the triple draw event. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, Asia from GamesGrid here--

Just to clarify, the original RGP post quoted above is incorrect-- it's not a prizepool match but $200 added to the prizepool on top of buyins. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seeyall tonite /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Asia K
GamesGrid Poker

bobman0330
08-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Tried to install the poker client just now and the website was down, as is the gin client.

What's the deal?

MarkGritter
08-04-2005, 07:12 PM
The website worked for me, I was able to download the client just now (6pm central time.)

AsiaKurosawa
08-04-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tried to install the poker client just now and the website was down, as is the gin client.

What's the deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Bob,

Gin's been unavailable since just before the poker room launched. Are you going to the main GamesGrid site? (B/c I don't even see the gin offering on the main page.)

The site looks and runs fine for me on IE & Mozilla; if you'd like email me with specifics (addy in profile) and I'll have someone from technical support contact you about DL problems.

Thanks, hope to see you tonite,

Asia K
GamesGrid Poker

MEbenhoe
08-04-2005, 08:41 PM
I'll probably be playing this along with the KotZ PLHE tourney tonight, and I'll probably relax with a nice drink or two as well /images/graemlins/wink.gif My name on GG is IPLAYg00t if I end up showing up.

bobman0330
08-04-2005, 09:30 PM
I was going to gamesgrid.com and getting no response. All my other internet was fine, just not the GG site. It's working now though. tHanks

MEbenhoe
08-04-2005, 09:47 PM
ummm i typed in the password, why won't it let me register?

MEbenhoe
08-04-2005, 09:50 PM
nvm figured it out

AsiaKurosawa
08-04-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ummm i typed in the password, why won't it let me register?

[/ QUOTE ]

Case sensitive /images/graemlins/smile.gif

fnord_too
08-04-2005, 10:23 PM
YES! Out in last thanks to a brain dead call pre flop.

MEbenhoe
08-04-2005, 10:34 PM
wow i have no clue what I'm doing, this is fun.