PDA

View Full Version : Reviewing Hand History (but not replaying them)

A_PLUS
08-03-2005, 11:05 AM
If anyone has seen anything like this, I would appreciate a link.

I would love a way to easily review a hand history without having to use a replayer. Basically I would like to be able to pull up a hand history on my 2nd monitor (Yes, 2 flat screens at work, one laptop screen at home), at work and review a HH while I work on my other screen. The problem is replayer makes it look like I am playing poker, which I cant have at the office.

Has anyone seen a program that breaks down party histories in a more readable (but non-graphical) format? If not I will eventually get around to writing some VB code to do it in excel, but it would be a major pain in the ass.

Maulik
08-03-2005, 11:07 AM
If not I will eventually get around to writing some VB code to do it in excel, but it would be a major pain in the ass.

tigerite
08-03-2005, 11:07 AM
The code for bisonbison's was posted not long back..I also have some in AutoHotKey which ain't finished yet, but which does process the histories in the hard drive, for various bits and bobs (mostly raise sizes).

Isura
08-03-2005, 12:20 PM
I just read the text file HH. It's much easier and faster than the replayer IMO. Easier to skip over boring/folded hands and find the important stuff. The replayer is good if you want to also observe your oponents styles and tendencies and gain insight into their play (I do this occasionally).

DarrenX
08-03-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just read the text file HH. It's much easier and faster than the replayer IMO. Easier to skip over boring/folded hands and find the important stuff. The replayer is good if you want to also observe your oponents styles and tendencies and gain insight into their play (I do this occasionally).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup- PP HHs I equate to the Matrix coding... where you see numbers and letters, I see blonde, brunette, redhead...

But I've probably said too much... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif