PDA

View Full Version : Is he nuts?

11-26-2001, 12:13 AM
I've been curious about this. A player I know played on another player's money in a private game. It was a big money game. No big deal so far I suppose.

What was unusual to me, is a small plane picked him up, flew him to the game and back. He had no idea where he was taken to except it was a four hour plane ride each way.

I thought this was on the high risk side, but he didn't think it was abnormal.

Any thoughts on this?

11-26-2001, 01:57 PM
My first thought is that this story is BS.

11-26-2001, 06:57 PM
however, if not BS, then it is a story of TWO nuts--one who flew to ???---and the one who put up the $$$$$

however #2, I'm ready to go if he has more money!!!so I guess that it is 3 nuts.

however #3, what I realllly want to know is does you leg hurt from being pulled so hard////////////

11-27-2001, 12:42 AM
The man has never lied to me that I know of, so I have no reason to believe he did over this.

Personally, I would not have jumped on a plane for parts unknown on someone elses money. I might fall out. Just wanted to know what others thought about it.

On the other hand, I thought what if there were six - nine players playing one persons money and one fish? Only the money would know about it. What a scam.