PDA

View Full Version : Air France Crash

djoyce003
08-02-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm thinking everyone on that Air France flight that crashed should pool their money and collectively buy a lottery ticket. I can't believe there were no fatalities...that is simply amazing. I guess their planes are made by timex.

mslif
08-02-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking everyone on that Air France flight that crashed should pool their money and collectively buy a lottery ticket. I can't believe there were no fatalities...that is simply amazing. I guess their planes are made by timex.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is just absolutely amazing no one got hurt. I just saw some footage of the plane, it looks pretty bad.

RacersEdge
08-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Sounds like the flight attendants deserve a lot of credit.

Benal
08-02-2005, 11:26 PM
I heard a very errie statistic about this crash. It happened on the EXACT same date, the EXACT same time, and under the same type of weather conditions as that crash in Dallas back in 1982.

Ice Man
08-02-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I heard a very errie statistic about this crash. It happened on the EXACT same date, the EXACT same time, and under the same type of weather conditions as that crash in Dallas back in 1982.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but Maverick wasn't flying this one.

Apathy
08-02-2005, 11:41 PM
amazing considering how long it took them to put the fire out and how big the flames were.

EliteNinja
08-03-2005, 04:08 AM
Man, I watched that all afternoon.
I seriously didn't think there'd be a large number of survivors.

I'm so happy that everyone lived and the people who did get injured only had minor injuries.

TheTROLL
08-03-2005, 05:35 AM
I understood the sequence of events was: crash off end of runway, everybody out, fire. Lucky the fire didn't start sooner, but given that it didn't, the happy outcome isn't so surprising.

ChipWrecked
08-03-2005, 07:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm so happy that everyone lived and the people who did get injured only had minor injuries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. Was it full of French people?

ChoicestHops
08-03-2005, 08:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Meh. Was it full of French people?

[/ QUOTE ]

tisk tisk

touchfaith
08-03-2005, 03:18 PM
This story is getting more and more incredible everyday...Some of the accounts from passengers are bone-chilling.

I can't believe they all got out.

Someone had a serious diamond/gold/platinum horseshoe up their ass and it must have had a cascading reaction.

Benal
08-03-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one else finds this freaky? I'm talking down to the minute here...

2+2 wannabe
08-03-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one else finds this freaky? I'm talking down to the minute here...

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously? down to the minute?

DavidC
08-03-2005, 04:41 PM
link to video?