PDA

View Full Version : Leatherface

08-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Twice now that I know of this person has made posts regarding the sexual activity of underage girls. Why? I guess it could be some kid [censored] around, but am I the only one on here who thinks it could very well be some kind of cop? I'm not saying it is or not and I personally don't care. But isn't this exactly the type of subject matter cops would broach to entrap someone? Just thinking out loud.

TimM
08-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Why couldn't you think out loud in the original thread?

Joshssj4
08-02-2005, 10:13 PM
I just think it is someone who knows how to use shock value to create discussion. He is definately a lonely man making up these stories to fill his emptiness by people responding to his posts. If this sincerely did happen, then he is an extremely sick man. He totally degraded his daughter and has no sense of self-respect or shame. I don't think he's a cop, I think he is a moron.

ILL34GL3
08-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Why would he be attracted to entrapping on 2+2's OOT forum? I guess if he were a stupid cop he'd have some dumb preconception of poker players being innately morally depraved individuals. But I doubt that.

I think he's just a sick [censored].

08-02-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just think it is someone who knows how to use shock value to create discussion. He is definately a lonely man making up these stories to fill his emptiness by people responding to his posts. If this sincerely did happen, then he is an extremely sick man. He totally degraded his daughter and has no sense of self-respect or shame. I don't think he's a cop, I think he is a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe one word of that post. No father is gonna post on this forum something that private regarding his daughter, dude get real.

08-02-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why couldn't you think out loud in the original thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts would have been buried too deep. At least this way I got some input. OK

sexdrugsmoney
08-02-2005, 10:44 PM
If he lies, thats terrible.

Thats the one thing I hate about surfing OOT drunk, people take advantage of you ... for shame if you are lyring Leatherface, I gave ye good advice. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

08-02-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would he be attracted to entrapping on 2+2's OOT forum? I guess if he were a stupid cop he'd have some dumb preconception of poker players being innately morally depraved individuals. But I doubt that.

I think he's just a sick [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

It's as good a place as any I guess. But I definitely don't believe this is just some sick fvck.

TimTimSalabim
08-02-2005, 11:24 PM
I just hope he doesn't attack me with a chainsaw.