PDA

View Full Version : Pissing into a toilet bowl with high water level...

touchfaith
08-02-2005, 05:41 PM
It's time to get this forum back on track.

When pissing into a standard toilet bowl with a relatively high water level, do you...

...shoot for the backboard (back of the bowl, just above the water line), risking the possibility of bouncing it off the back rim...

...or splash away, risking possible rebound drops?

Personally, when I'm at home, I always shoot for the backboard (and never miss).

But, If I am at someones house, or people are over and within ear-shot...I splash away and take the risk...just so they know I'm not sitting down to piss.

Oh, and any freaky chicks that like to stand while pissing, just for the challenge, please do feel free to chime in!

kipin
08-02-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and any freaky chicks that like to stand while pissing, just for the challenge, please do feel free to chime in!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this (http://www.urinelle.biz/html/en/About.shtml) is appropriate.

MrTrik
08-02-2005, 05:45 PM
I treat the entire bathroom as my own personal canvas and I proceed to paint (sign) my name in piss on every surface I can get to. I'm great at this and am currently training for the 2008 Olympic competition.

RunDownHouse
08-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Patrick, here is your chance to explain to everyone the usefulness of the sink.

Alobar
08-02-2005, 06:24 PM
I just do what I normally do. Pull my dick out of my pants, unroll it till it drops in the bowl, and then piss.

siccjay
08-02-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just do what I normally do. Pull my dick out of my pants, unroll it till it drops in the bowl, and then piss.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I thought I was the only one.

2+2 wannabe
08-02-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I thought I was the only one.

[/ QUOTE ]

the only problem is that i have to stand on a ladder to perform this aforementioned act <font color="white">apparently</font>

EliteNinja
08-02-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this (http://www.urinelle.biz/html/en/About.shtml) is appropriate.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the site, it says:

[ QUOTE ]
NB: The use of the Urinelle could feel strange at first. Be aware that the tube will feel warm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out the hawt cartoon pics here (http://www.urinelle.biz/html/en/Howtouse.shtml) !

RRRRICK
08-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Water level or not, everytime I piss I'm just praying to get it in the bowl. Aiming is pointless, Sometimes I point straight and my piss will shoot out at 45 degress. Sometimes it will just spray like a garden hose. Sometimes I will get two streams, one that shoots straight and hard and the other at an angle thats weak and trickles.

My cock is hard to control.
I'm better off sitting down

daryljobe777
08-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Go outside.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-02-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Water level or not, everytime I piss I'm just praying to get it in the bowl. Aiming is pointless, Sometimes I point straight and my piss will shoot out at 45 degress. Sometimes it will just spray like a garden hose. Sometimes I will get two streams, one that shoots straight and hard and the other at an angle thats weak and trickles.

[/ QUOTE ]
Quit masterbating all the time.

RRRRICK
08-02-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

I would rather piss all over the walls, the bowl, the seat, the floor and myself than quit masturbating

touchfaith
08-02-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

I would rather piss all over the walls, the bowl, the seat, the floor and myself than quit masturbating

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, then at least quit while you're trying to piss.

pearljam
08-02-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem, mostly the garden hose effect. I find this especially prevelant in the mornings.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-02-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem, mostly the garden hose effect. I find this especially prevelant in the mornings.

[/ QUOTE ]
I also advise for you to cut down on the masturbation, especially before you go to sleep at night.

pearljam
08-02-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I also advise for you to cut down on the masturbation, especially before you go to sleep at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would rather lose both of my legs and go blind then have to follow this advice.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-03-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would rather lose both of my legs and go blind then have to follow this advice.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's fine. Just be prepared to live with a bathroom and probably some pants or shoes that smell like urine.