PDA

View Full Version : thinking clearly when you're horny

Eegs
08-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Anybody figure out a rational way of making decisions when you're extremely horny? Is there any way of getting out of that feeling that busting your nut is the number one priority in your entire friggin life in the moments leading up to it?

jakethebake
08-02-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody figure out a rational way of making decisions when you're extremely horny? Is there any way of getting out of that feeling that busting your nut is the number one priority in your entire friggin life in the moments leading up to it?

[/ QUOTE ]

rub one out then back to the problem.

IndieMatty
masturbate

hyde
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm working on time travel instead. I think I am more likely to find the solution.

Eegs
08-02-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm working on time travel instead. I think I am more likely to find the solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

MrTrik
08-02-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly an Oxymoran.

SmileyEH
08-02-2005, 03:53 PM
I just find a puppy.

-SmileyEH

kitaristi0
08-02-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly an Oxymoran.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

shadow29
08-02-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just find a puppy.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I not surprised?

whiskeytown
08-02-2005, 04:14 PM
do what Ben Stiller did in There's something about Mary -

squeeze one out before the date - get that tension out of there

RB

jackdaniels
08-02-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
rub one out then back to the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always thought guys "jerk" one out and girls "rub" one out - I may be wrong as English is my first language.

TheIrishThug
08-02-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always thought guys "jerk" one out and girls "rub" one out - I may be wrong as English is my first language.

[/ QUOTE ]

technically yeah, but at this point i think lots of guys just say rub one out. its got a better ring to it.

Joshssj4
08-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Rub one out, it's the only option. When horny, logic and rationality (might have made up this word) go out the window.