PDA

View Full Version : Multi-tabling. Getting a handle on the chaos

danger_mouse
08-02-2005, 02:25 PM
I just started multi-tabling SNGs this weekend. I was obnoxiously successful, so of course, I want to try again. However, I ran into some hurdles that I'd like some advice from you MTSNGs veterans.

What is the best way to load up in order to reduce information overload. Is it better to stager your load, so that you are on different stages at different times? Or is it better to load up simultaneously (filling as needed) so that you are at roughly the same stage of the tournament.

Does it make sense to neglect adding a new table when you find yourself in the money in two tables at once. Getting 1st place is really important for ROI, and I feel I have a MUCH better chance of that if I can attend to the tables in question. However, I don't know if $/per hour drops or not. Opinions?

I've been playing on Stars, so maybe this is site specfic, but I am finding managing the bubble a little tricky with several tables going. If I am in all-in territory, it is easy-- push, or fold. However, on Stars I often have around 12-20 at the bubble. And boy does the bubble last forever on Stars. Is the bubble a little more straight for on Party, or other sites? I already know consensus is that you make more money at Party because of the structure, but I really enjoy the visual reference and the higher ROI on Stars.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Oh, and what the hell do you do when you are in two final threes and a bubble table simultaneously and you have to go take a pee? I think I might need to buy a catheter. ;-)

Maulik
08-02-2005, 02:26 PM
please utilise the 'search' function as foreign as that may seem

Bluff Daddy
08-02-2005, 02:34 PM
I keep a bucket by my computer to pee in

08-02-2005, 05:17 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b259/morphme/0015.jpg

skierdude1000
08-02-2005, 05:42 PM
I keep a bunch of empty bottles and piss in those like in Dumb and Dumber

Slim Pickens
08-02-2005, 05:54 PM
The Urinating Post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2553438&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif you, search function. Get back to work.