PDA

View Full Version : Are blowjobs overrated?

08-02-2005, 12:35 PM
I think and fantasize about blowjobs all day and night but when i get one its just like "meeh", and I end up f ucking her or taking matters into my own hands. Only two or three times have i gotten of by a blowjob and that has been because of presistens and determination...

IndieMatty
08-02-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think and fantasize about blowjobs all day and night but when i get one its just like "meeh", and I end up f ucking her or taking matters into my own hands. Only two or three times have i gotten of by a blowjob and that has been because of presistens and determination...

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably jerk off too much.

Edge34
08-02-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably?

gamblore99
08-02-2005, 12:37 PM
very very overrated.

Shajen
08-02-2005, 12:38 PM
over/under on the number of reponses before this gets deleted?

mmbt0ne
08-02-2005, 12:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Only two or three times have i gotten a blowjob

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

xadrez
08-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Seek psychological therapy immediately.

TheWorstPlayer
08-02-2005, 12:42 PM
bad blowjobs are overrated, good ones are underrated. Maybe you've never had a good one.

mslif
08-02-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to stop dating 18 year-old girls.

PokerBob
08-02-2005, 12:43 PM
you haven't had a good one

PokerBob
08-02-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you couldn't be more wrong

mslif
08-02-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain?

ChoicestHops
08-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Why would you not want to date more fresh, younger girls? Im 20 and have been with older women up to a 40 year old, and while they get crazy, it's nothing like a young girl.

stretch22
08-02-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to stop dating girls with gag reflexes

fyp

PokerBob
08-02-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain?

[/ QUOTE ]

The greatest I've ever had is from a 19 year old with no gag reflex......you do the math

mmbt0ne
08-02-2005, 12:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
The greatest I've ever had is from a 19 year old with no gag reflex......you do the math

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why you're not a high school teacher anymore?

PokerBob
08-02-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why you're not a high school teacher anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

19.....not 15 /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mslif
08-02-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the NO GAG REFLEX is the kicker not the fact that she was 19.
I was just thinking that women get better as they become more experienced.

stretch22
08-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Obviously PokerBob is making a reference to a hot BJ straight out of the pages of "Barely Legal".

PokerBob
[ QUOTE ]
I think the NO GAG REFLEX is the kicker not the fact that she was 19.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

meep_42
No.

-d

Voltron87
08-02-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bad blowjobs are overrated, good ones are underrated. Maybe you've never had a good one.

[/ QUOTE ]

twp wins

imported_The Vibesman
08-02-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Felt the same way as OP until I met a very nice girl who gives a very nice blowjob.

STLantny
08-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Sex is overrated, compred to a BJ.

ihardlyknowher
08-02-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sex is overrated, compred to a BJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are having sex with the wrong women. And don't tell me I haven't had a BJ from the right women, because I have had some amazing ones. Sex rules though.

Alobar
08-02-2005, 01:02 PM
meet a girl who really knows how to give one

SuitedSixes
08-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Go two years without one and get back to us.

STLantny
08-02-2005, 01:05 PM
With sex you have to move around and whatnot, with a bj you can watch football, and rest a beer can on her back.

They are both great in all honesty, but sometimes I just want to sit there and not put forth any effort.

Slow Play Ray
08-02-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are blowjobs overrated?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely not.

I haven't read any of the replies, but this is a stupid question.

DrSavage
08-02-2005, 01:34 PM
This thread is useless without a poll.

meep_42
08-02-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is useless

[/ QUOTE ]

-d

Harv72b
08-02-2005, 01:35 PM
BJs are about as overrated as oxygen.

johnc
08-02-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
very very overrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?

HopeydaFish
08-02-2005, 01:40 PM
I thought this way too, until I met someone who knew what she was doing. I thought BJ's were just part of foreplay until the "real" stuff began...then I got my first decent BJ, and then I was hooked.

My current gf gives lousy BJ's...which is a shame because she's almost perfect (for me) in every other way.

TheWorstPlayer
08-02-2005, 02:07 PM
teach her.

Duke
08-02-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Persistence?

Oh, and no they aren't.

~D

xadrez
08-02-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
teach her.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY

Maybe you havent been with her enough time to feel comfortable doing this, but you have to tell her what you want her to do, and how you want her to do it. Over time she gains proficiency and then youll never even be debating in threads such as this one ever again.

BottlesOf
08-02-2005, 02:18 PM
No.

unlucky513
08-02-2005, 02:19 PM
my ex was awful at giving head when i started dating her. she wanted to get better and told me to tell her what to do and what not to do. she's awesome now.

coach your girl.

Laomedon
08-02-2005, 02:20 PM
BJs rock, period.

HopeydaFish
08-02-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
teach her.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY

Maybe you havent been with her enough time to feel comfortable doing this, but you have to tell her what you want her to do, and how you want her to do it. Over time she gains proficiency and then youll never even be debating in threads such as this one ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been trying to, believe me. She's gotten much better, but they're still "meh" when I compare them to the ones I used to get. She has a bit of a gag reflex, plus she complains that her jaw gets tired after awhile. I think the level of proficiency that she has reached is as good as it is going to get.

Mediocre head is better than no head at all, though.

Luv2DriveTT
08-02-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What was his name? Did he shave for the occasion, or did you like the feeling of the 5 o'clock shadow? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

utmt40
08-02-2005, 03:21 PM
This thread is useless without pics....

Daliman
08-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Yes, but only because so few women are good at them. A great blowjob, however, is a many spendored thing, and in some respects, better than intercourse, I think. Whenever I have to take matters into my own hands without visual help, I invariably think of some of the girls who were exemplary in this respect. Oh, and yes, swallowing is a MAJOR plus, although spitting is an ok alternative.

stabn
08-02-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

IndieMatty
08-02-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BJs and Chad rock, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Laomedon
08-02-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BJs and Chad rock, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. 100%. Fact.

rollingdirty
08-02-2005, 04:06 PM

asofel
08-02-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By far the single dumbest statement i have ever read!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely untrue, and if you could compare the avg experience of an 18 year old girl compared to someone around 26 or so, you'd see why.

rollingdirty
08-02-2005, 04:10 PM

jakethebake
08-02-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

2+2 wannabe
08-02-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BJs from Chad rock, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

asofel
08-02-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely untrue, and if you could compare the avg experience of an 18 year old girl compared to someone around 26 or so, you'd see why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok now you are just stupid!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure buddy...

I love that somehow 18 = good. Yes, I would rather hook up with an 18 year old than an 80 year old, but youth doesn't necessarily make things incredible, especially on avg. I would much rather be with a girl who knows what she's doing than some inexperienced and clueless twit. Its the same kinda thing why its silly for guys to think getting a virgin is hot, although I recognize there's more than just physicality going on in that reason.

peachy
08-02-2005, 04:18 PM
if a girl knows what shes doin then no they arent overrated

unlucky513
08-02-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, but only because so few women are good at them. A great blowjob, however, is a many spendored thing, and in some respects, better than intercourse, I think. Whenever I have to take matters into my own hands without visual help, I invariably think of some of the girls who were exemplary in this respect. Oh, and yes, swallowing is a MAJOR plus, although spitting is an ok alternative.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've never got head from a girl that spat. where do girls spit?? also, i've never really gotten a hand job either. where are you supposed to bust?

wow, now that i read this post, i'm a lucky guy. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

rollingdirty
08-02-2005, 04:19 PM

mslif
08-02-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you get BJs from 18-year-old sluts then because normal 18-year-old girls don't really know what they are doing.

jakethebake
08-02-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess you get BJs from 18-year-old sluts then because normal 18-year-old girls don't really know what they are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I've gotten more BJs from 18-year old girls than you have, and this is wrong. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mslif
08-02-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure I've gotten more BJs from 18-year old girls than you have.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 100% sure that you have Jake! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

STLantny
08-02-2005, 04:25 PM
This whole thread is retarded. BJs rule. Sex rules. Depends on your laziness factor. This isnt the 1950s, younger girls know what they are doing, so do older girls, but they dont all know what they are doing.. Im done. Peace.

jakethebake
08-02-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome to try to prove me wrong, however. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mslif
08-02-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome to try to prove me wrong, however. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get right on it, Jake /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

asofel
08-02-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure buddy...

I love that somehow 18 = good. Yes, I would rather hook up with an 18 year old than an 80 year old,BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactyly..

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha....you win dude, i've never been able to find a good comeback for the "nanny-nanny boo-boo!" type argument...

now go find the nearest bus and throw yourself in front of it.

Daliman
08-02-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've never got head from a girl that spat. where do girls spit?? also, i've never really gotten a hand job either. where are you supposed to bust?

wow, now that i read this post, i'm a lucky guy. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, only a couple girls spat, one went to the bathroom, one into a towel. Hands jobs usually get the runaway hose treatment, in my experience, but somtimes a towel over that too, or just kinda into their hands, although they have to be pretty talented in that respect anymore.

diebitter
08-02-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just not possible.

ChipWrecked
08-02-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
teach her.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been trying to, believe me. She's gotten much better, but they're still "meh" when I compare them to the ones I used to get. She has a bit of a gag reflex, plus she complains that her jaw gets tired after awhile. I think the level of proficiency that she has reached is as good as it is going to get.

Mediocre head is better than no head at all, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you like, send me her email addy and I'll be happy to 'accidentally' send a link to this thread to her. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheWorstPlayer
08-02-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
swallowing is a MAJOR plus

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.
[ QUOTE ]
although spitting is an ok alternative.

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

billyjex
08-02-2005, 07:34 PM
find the right girl and a blwo job is all you need in life

TheWorstPlayer
08-02-2005, 07:37 PM
By the way, the level of enjoyment which the girl brings to the table is the number 1 determinant of the quality of the head. There is simply nothing better than a girl who makes you feel like you're doing her a favor.

asofel
08-02-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, the level of enjoyment which the girl brings to the table is the number 1 determinant of the quality of the head. There is simply nothing better than a girl who makes you feel like you're doing her a favor.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true for both sexes. enthusiasm and honest desire are hot.

Blarg
08-02-2005, 09:10 PM
The way they're usually done, extremely overrated. Exciting at first, rapidly shifting into so boring it's awkward.

ddubois
08-02-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you have to tell her what you want her to do, and how you want her to do it

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I am going to sound stupid here, but what are you supposed to tell her? I mean, "Go deeper, but don't gag" would be nice in theory, but it isn't exactly something she has control over (hence the use of the word 'reflex').

lucas9000
08-02-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lucas9000
08-02-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THE BEST head i ever got was from an 18 year old girl (and no it's not who you're thinking).

lucas9000
08-02-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but "normal" 18 year old girls these days are sluts.

mslif
08-02-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THE BEST head i ever got was from an 18 year old girl (and no it's not who you're thinking).

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch!

Ice Man
08-02-2005, 10:44 PM
I don't know ... let's see what you got!

siccjay
08-02-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly the answer.

lucas9000
08-02-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch!

[/ QUOTE ]

don't take it personally

mslif
08-02-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch!

[/ QUOTE ]

don't take it personally

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should I?

lucas9000
08-02-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch!

[/ QUOTE ]

don't take it personally

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should I?

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought you might have because you replied "ouch."

as usual i am confused now.

08-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Some background:
I have only gotten blowjobs from two seperate women in my life, one was from a random slut from town (I was drunk and didnt come) and all the rest are from my girlfriend. Thing is I think she gives good blowjobs she can take it all the way down without gaging. My temparery conclusion is that blowjobs just cant do it fast enough to satisfy. the friction is off or something. The town girl was 20ish and my girlfriend is 18. And yes I mastrubate a lot, two three times a day including sex

Ice Man
08-02-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some background:
I have only gotten blowjobs from two seperate women in my life, one was from a random slut from town (I was drunk and didnt come) and all the rest are from my girlfriend. Thing is I think she gives good blowjobs she can take it all the way down without gaging . My temparery conclusion is that blowjobs just cant do it fast enough to satisfy. the friction is off or something. The town girl was 20ish and my girlfriend is 18. And yes I mastrubate a lot, two three times a day including sex

[/ QUOTE ]

That's odd, she gagged on mine.

Ice Man
08-02-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is useless without a pole.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

asofel
08-03-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some background:
I have only gotten blowjobs from two seperate women in my life, one was from a random slut from town (I was drunk and didnt come) and all the rest are from my girlfriend. Thing is I think she gives good blowjobs she can take it all the way down without gaging . My temparery conclusion is that blowjobs just cant do it fast enough to satisfy. the friction is off or something. The town girl was 20ish and my girlfriend is 18. And yes I mastrubate a lot, two three times a day including sex

[/ QUOTE ]

That's odd, she gagged on mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah dude, she didn't gage on his, completely different.

TheBlueMonster
08-03-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
been because of presistens

[/ QUOTE ]

i no how tue spel reelee gude to

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-03-2005, 03:30 AM
I thought they were very meh until I met a girl who was absolutely amazing at them. My only fear is that anybody I meet now won't be as good.

The reason I thought they were meh was my old GF sucked at them.

Somebody here said blowjobs are not a couple of licks with posturing on top. This is the best advice I have ever heard.

MoreWineII
08-03-2005, 11:56 AM
[censored]&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;blowjob imo

ThisHo
08-03-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and you watch porn with chicks giving insane BJ's and swallowing 12inch cocks and letting the guys cum all over them and .. dammit, your GF(boyfriend?) won't take it all down and spits it up, and won't take a facial and that's just a let down.

that or you've just never had a good one.

ThisHo

asofel
08-09-2005, 03:35 PM
most certainly not. It really depends on the girl, but as other posters have said, if you're wondering then you haven't found one good enough....