PDA

View Full Version : Ratings of Posters?

AmericanAirlines
03-11-2003, 10:19 PM
Hi 2+2 folks.
How are those "rating stars" assigned in a poster's profile?

Sincerely,
AA

Al Mirpuri
03-11-2003, 10:24 PM
You click onto a poster's name and in his profile there is box that allows you to give him/her a rating.

Ray Zee
03-11-2003, 11:28 PM
since there is no ten star rating to apply to me the thing must be bogus.

as we all know i am the best poster on this and all forums by far and also have the best head of hair.

John Cole
03-12-2003, 02:40 AM
Ray,

I just checked your rating; you were at three stars, but I boosted it up to four with my vote. I think some people, unaware of your knowledge and hair, were rating you on your typing skills.

John

Zeno
03-12-2003, 03:01 AM
I have, under the guise of humor, been trying to tell Ray the same thing for quite sometime. He pays no attention. Too set in his ways, I guess.

By the way Mr. Cole, are you still drinking Bud straight from the can? I had to check your profile and noticed the redneck blurb.

-Zeno

beernutz
03-12-2003, 04:40 AM
Oh no, I thought one star was the best. I've been giving all the good posters one star and the net kooks 5. Sorry Ray.

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Ray Zee
03-12-2003, 10:47 AM
Tell me what, that I type poorly. I already know that, and that is partly because I am hitting keys while trying to think and convey my thoughts. Besides, as I have stated before, the internet was built upon on no caps and punct.

The only way Cole can be a redneck or a real heman is to come to a Montana sheep ranch and make himself a man.

Easy E
03-12-2003, 01:21 PM
"as we all know i am the best poster on this and all forums by far and also have the best head of hair."

As to the first part, you're not even HALF as prolific on 2+2 as some of the other members here! Less talk and more production, please!

As for the hair.... I think I'll give you that title!

John Cole
03-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Must it be a sheep ranch and must it be Montana? Would a chicken farm in Rhode Island do? Big open spaces kinda scare me, Ray.

Ray Zee
03-12-2003, 10:59 PM
John, if the best you can do is a chicken, all i can say is go for it.

watch out for those rhode island reds. they are pretty frisky chickens.

Zeno
03-13-2003, 02:21 AM
Great Post Ray. And with capitals! I almost fell off my chair. Of couse, I'm so use to your normal style that everything looked skewed. Still, good to see. I am copying your post and putting it in my electronic scrapbook. I will vote 5 stars now. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I agree with your last comment.

-Zeno