PDA

View Full Version : R & D

11-24-2001, 04:43 PM
No, not research and development. Rick (Nebiolo) and David (Sklansky). Seems they're this close to really getting it on. That would be fun!

Rick: At least you know David is reading all of your posts since the 50% of his posts that are in the wrong location are almost 100% under your posts.

David: On the T9s hand, would you have been able to do this math at the table, or would you have used your "rule" that since the call if the opponent was all-in was a no-brainer, calling when he still has money has to be right?

Backdoor: Shame on you for reminding Rick of the prior Shame on Rick thread. Kind of reminds me of the guy who once beat my quad 6s with quad Aces. I didn't see him after that session for six months. He sits down and I say hi. He says, "Have you had four 6s lately?"

:-)

11-24-2001, 08:28 PM
Andy,

You wrote "Rick: At least you know David is reading all of your posts since the 50% of his posts that are in the wrong location are almost 100% under your posts."

And 50% of his responses to what are clearly my posts are NOT under my posts! /images/tongue.gif

Regards,

Rick