PDA

View Full Version : This forum has helped my game a lot.thanks to everyone

Mike Gallo
03-11-2003, 08:41 PM
I recently posted a hand that I had a question on. I did something I rarely do, I limped with AK in a pretty vunerable position.

In doing so I felt as if somehow I brought bad kharma to myself. I won the hand, but I wondered if I played the hand "correctly". I posted the hand and I got the answer I expected. To paraphrase Dynasty "Congratulations you managed to misplay every street."

I knew I played the hand wrong.I recognized the mistake and I will not make that mistake again. I will make mistakes, however just not the same ones. I have identified many of the mistakes I have made from reading this forum. As a result of reading many of the fine posts I have corrected those mistakes.

Thanks to all who contribute to the forum.

Michael

jasonHoldEm
03-11-2003, 10:29 PM
Ditto.

I've only been here a week or so and I'm learning very quickly thanks to the advice (often blunt and to point /forums/images/icons/wink.gif ) of the folks who post here.

I'd rather have someone tell me I did ______ wrong, and be direct about it (so it sinks in quickly), than have someone sugar-coat it and continue to play badly.

Keep it coming,
Thanks,
jHE