PDA

View Full Version : "BOOM HEADSHOT!!" Funny videos in the life of a 'pro' gamer

EliteNinja
08-02-2005, 02:32 AM
here (http://www.purepwnage.com) is the page.

Jeremy, the pro gamer shows off his ubermicro as he journeys through RTS, FPS, MMO, and meeting girls. He stumbles on an old rival/friend of his, FPS Dan. "BOOM HEADSHOT!!! I can dance all day!!!" says Dan. He trains with teh_Masterer. Can he pwn all n00bs in all games? Can he defeat teh_Masterer in battle of their Ubermicro?!!

watch and see, then stick it in her pooper.

tinga81
08-02-2005, 03:05 AM
"oh reply, oh, gotta make like the replies like quick, right .. lol roflmao, n00b, [censored], lol"

"there are so many noobs in the world like, you wonder .. how many have I owned?"

this may have potential .. i'll keep watching til the weed wears off.

TheCroShow
08-02-2005, 03:25 AM
this series ROCKS watch all of the episodes, the best ones are 6 and 7. damn i think i'm gonna watch some right now

EliteNinja
08-03-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
here (http://www.purepwnage.com) is the page.

Jeremy, the pro gamer shows off his ubermicro as he journeys through RTS, FPS, MMO, and meeting girls. He stumbles on an old rival/friend of his, FPS Doug . "BOOM HEADSHOT!!! I can dance all day!!!" says Doug . He trains with teh_Masterer. Can he pwn all n00bs in all games? Can he defeat teh_Masterer in battle of their Ubermicro?!!

watch and see, then stick it in her pooper.

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP

*ghost bump*

Popinjay
08-05-2005, 01:12 AM
This show is actually pretty entertaining if you're bored. The first ep sucks but after that it's funny.

TheCroShow
08-05-2005, 04:41 PM
yes this series OWNS, the first episode or two kinda suck, it gets better though. 6+7 are PWNAGE

EliteNinja
08-05-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes this series OWNS, the first episode or two kinda suck, it gets better though. 6+7 are PWNAGE

[/ QUOTE ]

I told y'all!!

teh_masterer > Bill Fillmaff

ucfryan
08-05-2005, 07:13 PM
lol, in NCAA 2006 I have a fan created sign that says "BOOM HEADSHOT!!111" and I pull it out any time I score a passing TD with THE U.

-Skeme-
08-05-2005, 07:37 PM
I didn't like 'em.

TheCroShow
08-07-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I told y'all!!

you didn't tell me! i've been watching this series for quite some time. good xxxx though!

teh_masterer > Bill Fillmaff

[/ QUOTE ]

TStoneMBD
08-08-2005, 12:39 AM
wow these shows are like hilarious and stuff. i think in pretty much all the videos though the clips of them are like much better. theres alot of noob content to fill the time span. the true pwnage only happens for like ya know 5 minutes.

i think these guys are like trying to build shows made for television and stuff so they are like expanding the time, but in truth most of the content is like for noobs and stuff.

the problem with like making these shows for like television and stuff is that like the language they use is too complicated for noobs. like you gotta be pro to understand what fps means and stuff ya know?