PDA

View Full Version : Interesting donk/SnG

baronzeus
08-02-2005, 12:54 AM
Villain #1 is a super rock (UTG) and LLRs me. Then this LPP starts going nutso. WTF? Call, raise, fold?

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG calls, MP calls.

Flop: (13.40 SB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, MP calls.

Turn: (11.20 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets[color], Hero ???

baronzeus
08-02-2005, 12:56 AM
By the way, don't suggest fold, because I won't ever do it.

climber
08-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Well i'd still raise that turn myself, but last time i got Limp Re-Raised in a big hand villain had 88 and flopped a boat so maybe you should be calling down. :-)

weevil
08-02-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Villain #1 is a super rock (UTG) and LLRs me. Then this LPP starts going nutso. WTF? Call, raise, fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever seen an unber tight player lrr anything but aces? I haven't. Call PF and fold if you don't spike, unless your read on UTG is based on a limited number of hands. Then call down.

[/ QUOTE ]

baronzeus
08-02-2005, 01:01 AM
I don't like this advice. Yes, I've seen them do it with lots of strong hands, ranging from AA to KK to QQ to AKs. He was 20/2 stat wise, and he mega-slowed down when I 3bet hte flop.

Edit: This was over about 100 hands.

weevil
08-02-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like this advice. Yes, I've seen them do it with lots of strong hands, ranging from AA to KK to QQ to AKs. He was 20/2 stat wise, and he mega-slowed down when I 3bet hte flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably figured you flopped the straight or trip tens /images/graemlins/tongue.gif You have the results and know, so stop pretending you shouldn't have folded. Heh.

donger
08-02-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever seen an unber tight player lrr anything but aces? I haven't. Call PF and fold if you don't spike, unless your read on UTG is based on a limited number of hands. Then call down.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is some shitty advice, i think. You don't know that this guy is 2% PFR because he always tries to backraise his group 1 hands, and usually fails at passive tables.

Folding kings heads up solely because someone backraised you is waaay too weak.

baronzeus
08-02-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably figured you flopped the straight or trip tens /images/graemlins/tongue.gif You have the results and know, so stop pretending you shouldn't have folded. Heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

He had 23o. I beat him. See? Big LRR range.

weevil
08-02-2005, 01:26 AM
Pwned.