PDA

View Full Version : My first tournament

08-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Hey everybody. I'm pretty new to these forums, so bear with me if this sounds stupid. Haha.
I just got done playing in Paradise Pokers Million Dollar Freeroll qualifier tournie. Finished 17 out of 677. I know its just a freeroll tournie,but i was pretty proud of myself! haha. I just started playing poker about 2 weeks ago, and so far have read the Super System and SSHE. Anyway, just thought i'd take the time to introduce myself and let ya know whats going on.
I look forward to posting more, as you all seem like pretty cool guys.

cain06
08-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Good job on the tourney. Welcome to the forums.

bluefeet
08-01-2005, 07:32 PM
"It tastes so good when it hits your lips!"

welcome aboard frank

Freudian
08-01-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey everybody. I'm pretty new to these forums, so bear with me if this sounds stupid. Haha.
I just got done playing in Paradise Pokers Million Dollar Freeroll qualifier tournie. Finished 17 out of 677. I know its just a freeroll tournie,but i was pretty proud of myself! haha. I just started playing poker about 2 weeks ago, and so far have read the Super System and SSHE. Anyway, just thought i'd take the time to introduce myself and let ya know whats going on.
I look forward to posting more, as you all seem like pretty cool guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading books at the very beginning of your poker career? Thats unnatural and you scare me.

SlackerMcFly
08-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Welcome aboard Frank. Fun group of folks for the most part. They even talk poker once in a while! Good job on the tournament. Sure to be some final tables for you after hanging around here for a bit.

SMF