PDA

View Full Version : Normal Feelings re: Ex-GF?

LeVoodoo
08-01-2005, 07:01 PM
This girl broke up with me two months ago (four months after we got back together - i had dumped her last fall). We still talk to and see eachother on a weekly basis. We've talked about getting back together, it's on the back burner for now.

When we're not together, really the only times she is on my mind is when I think of her sexually. I don't think of the vacations, the dinners, the talks or the good times we had. I just think of her intimately (SIIHP!). Is it normal to think of an ex, that you may still have feelings for, in only this way?

Maybe I want her back for the wrong reasons. Or maybe I am just undersexed.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-01-2005, 07:02 PM
Yes. To everything.

mason55
08-01-2005, 07:02 PM
Go get laid and it will all stop.

2+2 wannabe
08-01-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BusterStacks
08-02-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

negative.

ZBTHorton
08-02-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LeVoodoo
08-02-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
negative.

[/ QUOTE ]

elaborate.

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-02-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

negative.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's so clear cut, either way. When I broke up with my ex, I hooked up with a girl not long after (less than a month) and I think it helped out because it gives you confidence as well as knowledge that there's other sexual entities out there. Even though friends poke fun at me for the girl of choice (I'd say she was a 6.5, SmileyEH says 5.5), it helped out a lot, since I started to go out infinitely more than I went out before that (both during the relationship and after it).

I don't know. Go out, have fun, get your confidence back.

ChipWrecked
08-02-2005, 07:06 AM
'Slumpbuster'.

BusterStacks
08-02-2005, 08:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
negative.

[/ QUOTE ]

elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

elaborate? well it's the difference between having sex and making love. you can't just substitute random sex for the kind you get with someone you're close to.

jakethebake
08-02-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
elaborate? well it's the difference between having sex and making love. you can't just substitute random sex for the kind you get with someone you're close to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Sex with random strangers is much better.

DrSavage
08-02-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Right. Sex with random strangers is much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

"There is only one right way to have sex and it is with the woman you love. Everything else is just masturbation."
- Toby Young