PDA

View Full Version : Booty Requirements

mlh2e
08-01-2005, 03:04 PM
So I'm out with some coworkers/friends this weekend, and this hypothetical was posed to the guys:

You are single and out and about by yourself and are propositioned for sex by a complete stranger (We'll make it a woman stranger). This woman has no horrible disfigurements and is 100% clean as far as STD's go. She is of legal age. She is also unable to conceive, so pregnancy is not an issue. Also, she has zero short-term memory, so no matter how good/bad you are in the sack, she will not remember a thing, so you are the only one, upon completion of the event, that will ever know of it.

I was surprised at the standards that some of my guy friends had, but I suspect that the same question posed without girls around would have completely different results.

So OOT, what honest requirements do you guys have for this?

TheMainEvent
08-01-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are single and out and about by yourself and are propositioned for sex by a complete stranger (We'll make it a woman stranger). This woman has no horrible disfigurements and is 100% clean as far as STD's go. She is of legal age. She is also unable to conceive, so pregnancy is not an issue. Also, she has zero short-term memory, so no matter how good/bad you are in the sack, she will not remember a thing, so you are the only one, upon completion of the event, that will ever know of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than what you already said...uhhh...none?

Non_Comformist
08-01-2005, 03:07 PM
her short term memory? WTF do i care about this again?

swede123
08-01-2005, 03:08 PM
My first requirement would have to be that I was currently not married. Other than that it'd have to be someone that wouldn't cause me to throw up in my mouth whenever I thought back to shagging her.

Swede

Sightless
08-01-2005, 03:12 PM
as long as it looks decent

fluorescenthippo
08-01-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I was surprised at the standards that some of my guy friends had, but I suspect that the same question posed without girls around would have completely different results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were their standards higher or lower with girls around? I would answer the same with or without girls around me.

mlh2e
08-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Their standards were as follows..

Guy 1(single guy): She would have to be someone who I would approach sober at a bar. At least a 7.

Guy 2(single guy): i would have to talk with her for a while to see if we had a connection. 5 in looks, but with no connection, I couldn't do it.

Guy 3(me, married): Under 50, not so fat as to possibly injure me. No stench.

Guy 4 (married): I couldn't do it. I'm not that kind of guy.

Guy 5 (dating): At least a 6.

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Guy 1(single guy): She would have to be someone who I would approach sober at a bar. At least a 7.

Guy 2(single guy): i would have to talk with her for a while to see if we had a connection. 5 in looks, but with no connection, I couldn't do it.

Guy 3(me, married): Under 50, not so fat as to possibly injure me. No stench.

Guy 4 (married): I couldn't do it. I'm not that kind of guy.

Guy 5 (dating): At least a 6.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you all know you're full of [censored] and just fronting for your friends.

handsome
08-01-2005, 03:23 PM
She'd have to be AT LEAST a 3.

Bradyams
08-01-2005, 03:27 PM
http://myspace-514.vo.llnwd.net/00117/41/58/117558514_l.jpg

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://myspace-514.vo.llnwd.net/00117/41/58/117558514_l.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see enougb of her to answer.

TheMainEvent
08-01-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bullshit. He's saying he would hit on a girl at the bar, buy her drinks with no promise of sex, probably waste a lot of time and money, but he wouldn't take guaranteed, no-strings-attached sex with a slightly less hot girl? Bullshit.

IndieMatty
I just occurred to me that you weren't around for this thread. It was great.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

tdarko
08-01-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
her short term memory? WTF do i care about this again?

[/ QUOTE ]
my thoughts exactly, there are some things that will happen that i will want her to remember whether she wants to or not.

mlh2e
08-01-2005, 03:36 PM
OK, change assumption to her being very discreet and never telling a soul about the time you SIIHP.

Sponger15SB
[ QUOTE ]
My first requirement would have to be that I was currently not married. Other than that it'd have to be someone that wouldn't cause me to throw up in my mouth whenever I thought back to shagging her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Nobody would ever know about it but me? Uh so yeah, pretty much any girl.

Bradyams
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting Turned Down (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2806641&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting Turned Down (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2806641&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Good thread.

edtost
08-01-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Nobody would ever know about it but me? Uh so yeah, pretty much any girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

RacersEdge
08-01-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm not sure I get all these correlations to standards - if she's "clean" that should lower the attractiveness standard?? My standards would be the same.

mlh2e
08-01-2005, 04:02 PM
A follow up to the proposition..

Our female ringleader (we'll call her Jill) asked those guys with high standards to pick out 3-5 girls who met their requirements, and also 3-5 girls who they deemed "un-doable."

Jill then went and spread the word to the sub-par girls that these guys were interested in them.

Beer drinking followed. Girls came over. Guy 1 was last seen exiting the building with a girl that he "wouldn't touch, even anonymously."

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A follow up to the proposition..

Our female ringleader (we'll call her Jill) asked those guys with high standards to pick out 3-5 girls who met their requirements, and also 3-5 girls who they deemed "un-doable."

Jill then went and spread the word to the sub-par girls that these guys were interested in them.

Beer drinking followed. Girls came over. Guy 1 was last seen exiting the building with a girl that he "wouldn't touch, even anonymously."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is awesome. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sifmole
08-01-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy is quite obviously attempting to score with one of the females in the group of "friends". So blatant -- I am suprised nobody else even mentioned it.

Either that or he is gay.

siccjay
08-01-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty much the answer for any guy.

As long as she isn't morbidly obese or acne ridden, I'm bustin a hot one in multiple orifices.

Blarg
11-25-2005, 09:46 AM
I like women I wouldn't mind sticking in my mouth. They have to be reasonably attractive. Just having a vagina is not enough for me. They have to have TWO vaginas.

Just kidding, but really, shagging uggos isn't my thing. They don't need to be beauty queens, but there has got to be some sort of physical appeal going on there. I don't find a girl looking good to me because a doctor can prove what she is with a DNA test.