PDA

View Full Version : For the love of God, Post Stack Sizes (That's It)

XXXNoahXXX
08-01-2005, 02:51 PM
If you're not going to post the hand history, please for the love of God put the stack sizes of the important players. It seems like the first response to 75% of posts in every forum is "Stack sizes?" They are important to how the hand should be played 90% of the time. If everyone has you covered, say so, so we don't have to wait for you to post again before analyzing the hands...And while I'm at it, don't post the results until discussion is either dead or winding down. The results mean very little other than satisfying our curiosity.

dealer_toe
08-01-2005, 03:53 PM
I don't think 75% of all posts are NL posts.

XXXNoahXXX
08-01-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think 75% of all posts are NL posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. Figured I'd post in general since it applies to high stakes, small stakes, tournies, etc.

dealer_toe
08-01-2005, 04:48 PM
The people that your post applies to would probably benefit from you mentioning NL somewhere in your post. To me and many others this may seem obvious, but think about who you're posting for.

XXXNoahXXX
08-01-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The people that your post applies to would probably benefit from you mentioning NL somewhere in your post. To me and many others this may seem obvious, but think about who you're posting for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah its too late to edit post now, if some limit people start putting down stack sizes, no harm in that, better to put them in when unnecessary than vice versa.