PDA

View Full Version : Fave Sopranos Quotes/scenes

thabadguy
08-01-2005, 01:20 PM
The other Sopranos thread made me wanna post this.
Sex scenes do not qualify unless tony or some1 else said something funny. Neither do closeups on the strippers at the Bing.
One of my favorites is :-
At the bing, at Blundetto's party(502 i think)
Paulie :- Like San-TAZOO says...a good leader is benevolent
and unconcerned with fame.
Silvio :- ZOO, ZOO...SunTsu...u f*cking *something incoherent*

Eurotrash
08-01-2005, 01:23 PM
I don't really know who said it and I don't even really remember the exact quote.. but it's a scene where two guys are driving along in a car, and one guy mentions Boston and the other replies:

"Boston? Boston is just like Scranton with clams."

istewart
08-01-2005, 01:31 PM
When Ralphie goes a little crazy and beats that stripper.

thabadguy
08-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Haha..its that scene when [censored], i cant remember the names..the capo who died on the shitter is getting picked up at the airport by the twin..[censored] i need to watch it all over again.

thabadguy
08-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Ralphie :-"So she can grow up to be a cock sucking slob just like her mother"..that was pretty [censored].
She had nice tits tho.

Hamish McBagpipe
08-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Tony: [censored] [censored] the [censored] [censored], jerkoff!

Paulie: [censored][censored][censored] yourself, [censored]bag!

Some 3rd season episode, you know the one.

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Post deleted by jakethebake

Eurotrash
08-01-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The one where Meadow is on the coffee table head down, ass high in the air, squealing like a pig... those big fat asscheeks jiggling as he spanks her hard. Pounding her from behind like some sweaty little animal as she yells, "Oh, daddy, do me harder!"

<font color="white">Oh, wait. Maybe that was a dream I had. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

i laughed hard at this.

Stellastarr
08-01-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The one where Meadow is on the coffee table head down, ass high in the air, squealing like a pig... those big fat asscheeks jiggling as he spanks her hard. Pounding her from behind like some sweaty little animal as she yells, "Oh, daddy, do me harder!"

<font color="white">Oh, wait. Maybe that was a dream I had. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

i laughed hard at this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have missed this episode.

HDPM
08-01-2005, 04:51 PM
maybe because it was Janice. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stellastarr
08-01-2005, 04:55 PM
ooh yeah.. Dont remind me. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Boris
08-01-2005, 04:59 PM
was funny as hell.

The Goober
08-01-2005, 05:05 PM
"I say we do it now before the crank wears off"

TimM
08-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Uncle Junior cracks me up the most:

Tony Soprano: You're looking good. Looking better.
Junior Soprano: Tony, if you're gonna lie to me, tell me there's a broad in the car waiting to tongue my balls.

Federal interrogator: We want Johnny Sack. But more than him, we want Mangano and Teresi.
Junior Soprano: I want to [censored] Angie Dickinson, let's see who gets lucky first.

MikeNaked
08-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Some of the best are Junior's:

"You hear about the Chinese Godfather? He made them an offer they couldn't understand."
"Federal marshalls are so far up my ass, I can taste Brylcreem."
"Anthony is a c*nt hair away from owning all Northern Jersey - and I am that c*nt hair."

Here's another good exchange:

Gualtieri: Hey, Sil. You remember your first blowjob?
Silvio: Oh, yeah.
Gualtieri: How long did it take for the guy to come?

CanKid
08-02-2005, 12:15 AM
"It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood"

Anadrol 50
08-02-2005, 03:10 AM
I think AJ is funny as [censored]. I like when he goes to the military school.

youtalkfunny
08-02-2005, 04:04 AM
TONY: You're late! Where you been?
CHRISTOPHER: (shrugs) Hey, the highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last-chance powerdrive.

JUNIOR: The young bull says, "Hey, why don't we run down there, and f*** one of them cows?" The older bull says, "No, let's walk down there, and f*** 'em all."

PAULIE: Don't make me pull rank on you, Chrissy.
CHRISTOPHER: F*** you, Paulie. Right now, we're just two *ssholes, lost in the woods.

TONY: (to Pussy) Stop leaning on my car before you tip it over, you fat f***. I need to set up a meeting between you and a salad.

In my alltime favorite Sopranos scene, not a word was spoken:

Christopher is fueling up his Hummer. He's been wrestling with the idea of joining the Witness Protection Program, and has just about made up his mind that he's going. He looks sadly at his Hummer, already missing it.

Then he sees a young family coming out of a store. The young man has mullet, and a glazed expression. The wife is fat, and talking non-stop. Four little kids, all about the same age, follow. They are all poorly dressed. They are climbing into a car that couldn't cost more than $500.

The look on Christopher's face said more than ten pages of scripted dialogue ever could.

ChipWrecked
08-02-2005, 04:08 AM
Being from there, I loved the remarks about Elvis country.

"....you know, down South, places like that, where there ain't no Italians. Elvis country."

Also, the first season, where Junior and Tony's mom were trying to decide who to whack for some damn thing. Christopher's name came up, she said: I like him, nice kid. Always used to put my storm windows on every year (something like that). Junior mentioned the other guy, she said 'Meh'. Next thing you know, he's dead. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MikeNaked
08-02-2005, 04:39 AM
Yah, I saw this last night...great scene. It's creepy too, since it seems like he makes up his mind about Adriana then.

lastsamurai
08-02-2005, 05:26 AM
at the indian reservation:
Yeah my great grandfather...they are part indian...from the fukawee tribe... One day they were lost in the woods...and my grandma said to my grand father...hey...WHERE THE FUKAWEE?

oh the other one was when jannice was getting F*** and had a gun to her head... that was the best!

ChipWrecked
08-02-2005, 06:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

oh the other one was when jannice was getting F*** and had a gun to her head... that was the best!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the freaky part was how much it got her off.

Big Business
08-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Paulie "Hey, Tone...he was comin at me with a chainsaw...I got a right to defend myself"

Paulie: "Don't mess with me Chrissy....I swear to god"

Tony to Bobby: "I need to you to go down there and help them out....consider it fucin exercise"

Meadows Boyfriend: "I think he wants to kill me..or fuc me...or maybe kill me and then fuc me."

AJ "So what? No fucin Ziti?"

thabadguy
08-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Just remembered this one.
Talking about whacking some1, forget who.
Christopher :-Maybe we could get Tony B. to do it.
Tony(angrily):- Dont you care about your f*cking cousin, hes trying to go straight!!
Christopher :- Sorry T
Phone Rings, silvio picks up
Silvio :- Is that korean Kim..some problem with your cousin..
Tony:- yea whatever..[censored] him , i dont care [censored] him.
Silvio:- so what we gonna do about Tony B.
Tony :- [censored] HIM.

HopeydaFish
08-02-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When Ralphie goes a little crazy and beats that stripper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ralphie was my favorite character. He knew he was smarter than everyone around him, but had a real chip on his shoulder that he wasn't getting the respect he felt he deserved...He'd always manage to say or do something on a weekly basis that would nearly get him killed. My favorite episodes were where he had made a joke about Johnny Sack's wife being fat, and Johnny Sack had flipped out and wanted him killed over it.

Tony: 20 years I been friends with john. Now, he's gotta go. All over a stupid joke.

Ralphie: I was [censored]' around. For chrissakes. You never made a joke about ginny sack ?

Tony: Not like that. Of course not.

Ralphie: Yeah, well [censored] him and his highfalutin bullshit. Who does he think he is, sir walter raleigh ?

Tony: That's enough of you and your stupid [censored]' remarks ! Go back to miami and play volleyball, whatever the [censored] it is you do down there, while we clean up your [censored]' mess ! Maybe even keep your ass alive.