PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Sopranos?

Indiana
08-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Shouldn't the last season be coming soon? I'm having withdrawal symptoms. My peeps at work are going to be throwing a huge party for the last show. We're all dressing up as our fav. character, gonna play some Soprano's trivia, eat italian chit and watch the last show....Dam I feel old.

Seriously, this is the best show on earth. Who's your fav. character? Me, Silvo.

Indy

IndieMatty
08-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Next March. They are filming it now. And it MAY not be the last season.

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Yea. How long has it been since new episodes? Seems like forever.

trying2learn
08-01-2005, 11:57 AM
they were going to take a year off...it turned into closer to two.

chris is the best character on this show.

Indiana
08-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Dude, you just brought a tear to my eye. Where did you hear that this MAY not be the last season?

Indy

Indiana
08-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Chris is pretty cool. I like him more after his role in that Stu Ungar movie. Hard to believe he aint on H in his real life.

Indy

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We're all dressing up as our fav. character

[/ QUOTE ]

First I thought this was the gayest thing ever. Then I thought it would be pretty cool to go dressed as a one-legged Russian skank.

edit: the funniest thing is that about 90% of the characters dress exactly the same. either tracksuit or bad suit.

IndieMatty
08-01-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you just brought a tear to my eye. Where did you hear that this MAY not be the last season?

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

There's like an article about the Sopranos in the New York Post every week. Especially when they are filming around town.

IndieMatty
08-01-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We're all dressing up as our fav. character

[/ QUOTE ]

First I thought this was the gayest thing ever. Then I thought it would be pretty cool to go dressed as a one-legged Russian skank.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what passes for fun in Indiana.

How's the bar been? Any new items worth a trip report?

Indiana
08-01-2005, 12:03 PM
I'll admit it is a little gay and a chick came up with it. Thing is, if you really love the show u'd go for it. I'm prolly gonna come as Silvo, but Big pussy could do it for me too.

Indy

Indiana
08-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Dude,

Indiana is so boring I cannot even begin. The bar? Chit. As soon as I got off the plane from my WSOP trip in Vegas in Indy I was like, chit, why is everybody so ugly here?

Indy

IndieMatty
08-01-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude,

Indiana is so boring I cannot even begin. The bar? Chit. As soon as I got off the plane from my WSOP trip in Vegas in Indy I was like, chit, why is everybody so ugly here?

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

haha..I was asking about Jake's bar.

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How's the bar been? Any new items worth a trip report?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been going to the quieter of my two bars lately. I think I may have mentioned the two peruvian sisters that just got off the bananaboat that the manager hired recently. Both in their early 20s and absolutely smoking hot. They won't last long I'm sure.

Indiana
08-01-2005, 12:07 PM
where is your bar jake?

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where is your bar jake?

[/ QUOTE ]

Miami

Indiana
08-01-2005, 12:09 PM
U rat bastard. I love Miami...Calle Ocho is full of honeys.
Not to mention Sobe.

Indy

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
U rat bastard. I love Miami...Calle Ocho is full of honeys. Not to mention Sobe.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Here ya go...

Bar Trip Report 1 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2667604&Fo rum=f20&Words=%2Btrip%20%2Breport&Searchpage=0&Lim it=2500&Main=2667604&Search=true&where=bodysub&Nam e=8126&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval =&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2667604)
Bar Trip Report 2 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2540328&Fo rum=f20&Words=%2Btrip%20%2Breport&Searchpage=0&Lim it=2500&Main=2540328&Search=true&where=bodysub&Nam e=8126&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval =&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2540328)
Bar Trip Report 3 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2483335&Fo rum=f20&Words=%2Btrip%20%2Breport&Searchpage=0&Lim it=2500&Main=2483335&Search=true&where=bodysub&Nam e=8126&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval =&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2483335)
Bar Trip Report 4 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2101482&Fo rum=f20&Words=bar&Searchpage=0&Limit=2500&Main=210 1482&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=8126&daterange =1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bod yprev=#Post2101482)

SL__72
08-01-2005, 01:06 PM
I thought they were doing one more full season followed (not years later like this one is taking) by a short final season.

thabadguy
08-01-2005, 01:14 PM
I am pretty sure they made an announcement that season 6 would be coming out in 2006.
In ref to fave character..id prolly pick Paulie Walnuts..Who is as heartless and unrefined as paulie?
Eg :-
Adrianna :- He killed my dog!!!
Paulie :- Was it barking??
Some of his lines are priceless...
"I took him to the Jets physio..said he couldnt find nothing wrong with him..gave him CAT scans, dog scans..everything"

The scene where he gets pissed off at the guy who can talk to the dead is good enough to make me fall outta my chair laughing everytime..."who u been talking to?"

HopeydaFish
08-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Silvio: What the f--- are you doin'? Lunch is ready.

Paulie: I'm washin' my hands.

Silvio: You just washed your hands.

Paulie: (Nodding) Then I tied my shoes.

Silvio: So what?

Paulie: I can't stand touchin' f---in' shoelaces! Ever go to tie your shoes and ya notice the end of your laces are wet? From what? Why would they be wet?

Silvio: I got no f---in' idea.

Paulie: You go to public bathrooms? You stand at urinals?

Hesh: Oh! C'mon will ya!

Paulie: Well, he's askin me, and I'm tellin' him! And frankly, it's important! Even if the lace is dry, and even if you don't touch the body of the shoe, bacterium virus migrate from the sole up.

Chris: Did you see this on tv?

Paulie: I gotta watch tv to figure out the world? Your average mens s---house is a f---in' sewer! You look at Ladies Johns. You could eat maple walnut ice cream from the toilets. Eh!There's exceptions.But, the Men's! Piss all over the f---in' floor, urinal jammed with cigarettes and mothball cakes. And they can put all the f---in' ice they want down there my friend, it does nothing to kill germs. Even if you keep your shoes tied, you're still draggin' your laces through...

Silvio: Oh, SHUT THE F--- UP!"

HopeydaFish
08-01-2005, 01:54 PM
And by far the funniest scene from Sopranos:

In "Pine Barrens" Paulie and Chris are lost in the woods and talking to Tony on a cell phone.

Tony: "Listen to me, this guy was a Russian green beret. He was in the ministry of the interior or something. He single handedly killed 16 Chechen rebels. Be careful."

Paulie: "ok" (hangs up)

Chris: "What he say?"

Paulie: "He said the guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians, and he was an interior decorator."

Chris: "Interior decorator? His appartment looked like sh#t."

thabadguy
08-01-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And by far the funniest scene from Sopranos:

In "Pine Barrens" Paulie and Chris are lost in the woods and talking to Tony on a cell phone.

Tony: "Listen to me, this guy was a Russian green beret. He was in the ministry of the interior or something. He single handedly killed 16 Chechen rebels. Be careful."

Paulie: "ok" (hangs up)

Chris: "What he say?"

Paulie: "He said the guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians, and he was an interior decorator."

Chris: "Interior decorator? His appartment looked like sh#t."

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHA Pine Barrens is def one of the best episodes ever.

MrTrik
08-01-2005, 02:01 PM
I think they kind of blew this one big time. Me and all my friends are huge fans, but now nobody gives a crap about that show. It's been so long I hardly remember where it was at. And they did this for what ... to eek out one or two seasons?? Idiots. They were at the top of their game and now they're a has-been. I hope they ended up fully rested.

MasterShakes
08-01-2005, 02:26 PM
From what I've heard, it definitely is NOT the last season. It will be 10 episodes long. As soon as they are finished filming this upcoming season, they will then film what MAY be the last season of 8 episodes.

Every time they take a long time to get to the next season, people talk about how they "blew it" or something along those lines because people won't remember it and won't care anymore. Then it proceeds to be a huge hit yet again.

Stellastarr
08-01-2005, 04:37 PM
I just finished watching Season 5 on dvd. Im looking forward to the new episodes.