PDA

View Full Version : Moving out in a few days

WackityWhiz
08-01-2005, 10:32 AM
with 2 good friends, they are going to help me move in (they have been there for a year) and I'm gonna provide the food for the 'first' meal. Any suggestions on what to get? I was thinking of some good steaks but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say.

CrazyEyez
08-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Thick-cut pork chops.

jakethebake
08-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Good idea. Grill some steaks. Steak and baked potatoes is good. Buy some good beer.

RubberDucky
08-01-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Good idea. Grill some steaks. Steak and baked potatoes is good. Buy some good beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

handsome
08-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Wow.. the title of this post had nothing to do with the content. Anyway, I like the steak suggestion.

WackityWhiz
08-01-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is gonna sound weird, but the guys i'm moving out with don't drink. They also despise weed. Lets just say I'm the opposite on both those issues. They know I drink, but they dont' know i smoke, and I don't plan on letting them know. I've talked to them and they said they don't mind me having parties. We pretty much have mutual friends, it's just that I'm with the 2 that don't drink.

You are probably wondering why I'm moving out with them. They are cool guys who I went to high school with a few years ago. I've been itching to move out and i'm getting a great deal. 290 a month that includes everything (rent, hi-speed internet, cable, etc) everything. Plus I get the master bedroom with my own bathroom.

The only downside is that there is no central air. The first few months are probably going to be pretty hot, but after that it should be alright.

They both play world of warcraft a LOT and both have full-time jobs. All I'm doing this semester is playing poker and going to school. I should have the apartment to myself a lot of the time which is going to be nice.

It's already furnished with brand new furniture that they bought earlier this summer. They have a projection monitor that is gigantic. I feel like I'm getting a pretty sweet deal.

Wow, i spouted off a lot of info and all I wanted to know were ideas for a first meal, lol.

ps. i'm so excited

RunDownHouse
08-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Don't you mean you're moving in with them?