PDA

View Full Version : KK w/ K of C -> Minraised -> Hit flush on turn -> What's my move?

Malachii
08-01-2005, 02:35 AM
Villain has only played a short while at this table and I have no reads on him, which really sucks for this hand.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Hero ($20.15)
MP1 ($25.15)
MP2 ($17.05)
CO ($9.95)
Button ($44.20)
SB ($12.70)
BB ($23)
UTG ($12.35)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $1</font>, MP1 calls $1, MP2 calls $1, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($4.10) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $3.5</font>, MP1 folds, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises to $7</font>, BB folds, Hero calls $3.50.

Turn: ($18.10) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero...

NYCNative
08-01-2005, 02:45 AM
If MP2 was raising, he probably had a baby and not the nut flush. He *might* have raised with the nut flush draw to juice the pot, but that is unlikely. He is probably pissed the fourth club dropped. I bet $12 here - either you get a call or a fold. If he does happen to raise you, reevaluate.

Oh and raise more pre-flop with premium hands. Four opponents with Kings sucks.

Tuben
08-01-2005, 02:47 AM
Maybe he got trips or he got A high flush. Or he might have QQ,JJ, If he got trips then he need like 4:1 and if he got under pairs whit clubs then you win and if he got a high flush you loose /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So might like a bet like half the pot. The problem here is how can you fold this you cant i couldnt you are playing to win his chips or loose a litle so why not try to get a call from Worse flush or trips. Beacuse the pot is to big right know and he only has $10 left,

But totaly agree whit that you dont have any read.

Malachii
08-01-2005, 02:48 AM
MP2 unfortunately doesn't have very much behind. If I bet 12$, he'll be all in, or so close that I'm committed. While I'd like to be raising more preflop, getting called by 4 people was really an anomoly at this table. Most raises weren't getting called... I don't think I'd get anyone to come along for the ride if I raised more.

NYCNative
08-01-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
MP2 unfortunately doesn't have very much behind. If I bet 12$, he'll be all in, or so close that I'm committed.

[/ QUOTE ]Didn't notice that, but that's fine. Put him all-in then.[ QUOTE ]
While I'd like to be raising more preflop, getting called by 4 people was really an anomoly at this table. Most raises weren't getting called... I don't think I'd get anyone to come along for the ride if I raised more.

[/ QUOTE ]Fair enough. Sometimes you make the right raise and a lot of people have decent hands at once.