PDA

View Full Version : Dumpster Vultures

wacki
08-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Just moved to a friends house for the next month or so while I finish my research. There are dumpster vultures cleaning out every dumpster in bloomington right now. Throw a chair in a dumpster and it is gone in an hour. I'm going to dress up a mannequin in some old clothes and cover it in fake blood. I will have no problem making it look realistic especially since it's dark out. I might as well stick my machette in it for added effect. Then I'll put it underneath one of the chairs I'm throwing out and hide in the bushes....

Eihli
08-01-2005, 12:06 AM
you have to [censored] video this man. this is gonna [censored] rock if you do it right.

whiskeytown
08-01-2005, 12:15 AM
I hope there are no legal ramifications, because I want pictures and the news clippings in the paper the next day...

RB

MagicMan08
08-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Awesome I am in central minnesota, i am on my way.

Matty
08-01-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There are dumpster vultures cleaning out every dumpster in bloomington right now. Throw a chair in a dumpster and it is gone in an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]Why?

wacki
08-01-2005, 12:28 AM
All the leases end this time of year. Some of the vultures are college students. There is one box truck that drives around and picks stuff up, I only assume that they sell the stuff in tent sales. There is a group of old ladies, one of which wears a lifeline remote control around her neck. It's probably not a good idea to hit her. There is a normal looking family driving a normal looking car. A crazy in a truck.....

cbfair
08-01-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are dumpster vultures cleaning out every dumpster in bloomington right now. Throw a chair in a dumpster and it is gone in an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Isn't it obvious? College town, new leases start on August 1 and you just gotta furnish that hot new pad somehow. </sarcasm>

Lawrence Ng
08-01-2005, 12:32 AM
You are a genius man. Do tape this.

Lawrence

wacki
08-01-2005, 12:35 AM
The real question is, when they find the body, should I hop out of the bushes with a freshly started chainsaw wearing a hockey mask?

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PokerBob
08-01-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The real question is, when they find the body, should I hop out of the bushes with a freshly started chainsaw wearing a hockey mask?

[/ QUOTE ]

And when one of the vultures has a gun?

wacki
08-01-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Riskwise
08-01-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki obviously pulls the trigger first.

realwtf
08-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Are these homeless people? If so why screw with them. Don't they have enough problems.

Thythe
08-01-2005, 02:32 AM
I always found this funny when living in Minnesota. I didn't realize you lived in Bloomington, that's where I'm from!

wacki
08-01-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are these homeless people? If so why screw with them. Don't they have enough problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would never screw with homeless people. These are epileptic paraplegic homosexuals I am scaring the crap out of.

tinga81
08-01-2005, 03:26 AM
we made it a point to put some of the nastiest [censored] in the garbage piles (boxes of poo, bloodied up comforters, random man juice stained items, etc). it's amazing what the locals go through to get college kids [censored] from them. we would watch them drive around at the end of the year and heckle them as they would go house to house looking through trash.

realwtf
08-01-2005, 04:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would never screw with homeless people. These are epileptic paraplegic homosexuals I am scaring the crap out of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin awesome man! You are gonna get laid so many times telling this story to the ladies.

08-01-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
cover it in fake blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why use fake blood?