PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to punch Real World's Danny in his other eye ?

07-31-2005, 11:23 PM
Count me in. That guy is really starting to bother me. He is such a moron. He was LOOKING for a fight and he got one alright. My hat is off to the guy who punched him. Thanks bro cuz Danny is freaking moron. Then after he's done healing and he goes out for a night on the town, this completely hot chick asks him if she can kiss him on the lips and he shakes his head and says, "no" . Omg, I want to kick his ass. He actually thinks he has a meaningful relationship with that blonde girl. (can't remember her name)

Only guy that's cool is Nehemiah. The next episode says that Danny has some really bad news. It better be freaking important news or I'm going to be pissed. If it's like his
Dad got in a car accident or something, I'll be pissed because that no reason to cry and crap. His mom better be dead or something, if he's crying that much.

Popinjay
07-31-2005, 11:25 PM
And yet you continue to watch.

MrWookie47
07-31-2005, 11:27 PM
In the mean time, you can poke Alex in the eye. (http://www.pokealexintheeye.com/)

IronDragon1
07-31-2005, 11:27 PM
You have the worst possible bundle of preferences ever

EDIT: And I say that as an economist

manpower
07-31-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even with the edit, I still don't think many are going to get it.

Sooga
07-31-2005, 11:35 PM
I would punch him in the ovaries.

IronDragon1
07-31-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even with the edit, I still don't think many are going to get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you get it?

tdarko
08-01-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It better be freaking important news or I'm going to be pissed. If it's like his
Dad got in a car accident or something, I'll be pissed because that no reason to cry and crap. His mom better be dead or something, if he's crying that much.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow, you actually hit the nail on the head with this one. i haven't figured out if you are a gimmick account yet but at least you are a good guesser.

tdarko
08-01-2005, 12:33 AM
oh wait ****spoiler******

ClaytonN
08-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Anyone who hasn't figured out the *emotional* reason Danny is upset by now is plain retarded.

lighterjobs
08-01-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who hasn't figured out the *emotional* reason Danny is upset by now is plain retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

all i know is this guy has had a terrible season. first, he gets his eye all [censored] up and he finally gets better, and now something terrible happens to him. the guy who hit him in the eye should have just killed him and gotten it over with.

PITTM
08-01-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Count me in. That guy is really starting to bother me. He is such a moron. He was LOOKING for a fight and he got one alright. My hat is off to the guy who punched him. Thanks bro cuz Danny is freaking moron. Then after he's done healing and he goes out for a night on the town, this completely hot chick asks him if she can kiss him on the lips and he shakes his head and says, "no" . Omg, I want to kick his ass. He actually thinks he has a meaningful relationship with that blonde girl. (can't remember her name)

Only guy that's cool is Nehemiah. The next episode says that Danny has some really bad news. It better be freaking important news or I'm going to be pissed. If it's like his

[/ QUOTE ]

id prefer someone punch him in the exact same spot.

rj

ILL34GL3
08-01-2005, 03:41 AM
That [censored] is scripted. Do you get worked up over wrestling and the Young and the Restless too?

billyjex
08-01-2005, 04:01 AM
i actually like danny. he seems like a genuine, nice guy. not some cocky dumbass that is most guys on this show.

BillNye
08-02-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He actually thinks he has a meaningful relationship with that blonde girl. (can't remember her name)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Only guy that's cool is Nehemiah

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to remember two names that are both guys but u fail to remember the hot chicks name.

CollinEstes
08-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Have you guys seen the pics of her dancing on hedonistica.com, what a slut, my guess is she crushes Danny at some point.

Wow is hot though.

jakethebake
08-02-2005, 11:41 AM
I have no idea who Danny is, but if he's on Real World, then I probably want to punch him in the eye.

Shajen
08-02-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea who Danny is, but if he's on Real World, then I probably want to punch him in the eye.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
08-02-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you guys seen the pics of her dancing on hedonistica.com, what a slut, my guess is she crushes Danny at some point.

Wow is hot though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she the whore Matty posted a link to the other day?

CollinEstes
08-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Not sure it is the first thing on the home page there. Just saw it today.

lighterjobs
08-02-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
His mom better be dead or something, if he's crying that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

feel better?