PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all of you!

happyjaypee
03-10-2003, 08:12 AM
Last friday, I won my 1st online multi-table tournement. It was a 10$+1$ No-Limit hold'em tourney on PokerStars. I prevail trought a field of 283 plrs during a 4hrs30mins strugle for a 778,25$ pay day. This is a lot to me, a 10c/25c nl player. (Not to mention I'm canadien, so this is actualy worth over 1,260$ to me /forums/images/icons/grin.gif )

It will soon be a year since I started playing online. I'm a small winner, grinding it out dollar by dollar. Such a big win is very rewarding concidering the efforts I put in studying the game.

It is crystal clear to me that, to win the tourney, I had to use every single piece of advise I got from you guys, and those in the PL & NL forum, many times over. You guys helped me improve my game and understand many winning strategies and concepts. I clearly would'nt have won (let alone continue playing online) whitout all the help I got posting here and all I've learned reading other people's posts as well. So a big Thank you to all of you!

/forums/images/icons/spade.gif /forums/images/icons/heart.gif THANK YOU!!! YOU GUYS ROCKS!!! /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

**MR.MANHATTAN**
03-11-2003, 05:53 AM
a thank you is always nice,but cash is better.........heres the address............2+2 publishing,............hahaha.....keep floppin aces