PDA

View Full Version : $215s

curtains
07-31-2005, 06:01 PM
Why are there 3 world champions at every table Im playing at right now?

raptor517
07-31-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

20 table the 11s. ship it holla

citanul
07-31-2005, 06:26 PM
I didn't know we'd upgraded Fiery's status to "world champion" but from the sounds of it he wants to follow you around and try to bust you as often as possible.

citanul

curtains
07-31-2005, 06:28 PM
lol no, he goes nuts everytime he gets eliminated but obviously hes a decent player. Anyway I was only in 1-2 with him I think.

Newt_Buggs
08-01-2005, 01:06 AM
who were they?

Nick B.
08-01-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 3? That is an improvement from recently.

Jman28
08-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Today was my first day 8 tabling the 215s. I felt they were crowded too, but i didn't know if that was normal or not.

It probably had to do with the fact that there were a few big multis going on at the time. Maybe?

I dunno.

p.s. - I realized that a said XXXX after my AA got busted at a table with Curtains. I'm suprised you haven't told the forum yet.

curtains
08-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Haha nothing wrong with XXXX!! I only told the forum the time you questioned my play when it was an extremely obvious one on my end.

I've given up anyway, too many 2+2ers are berating the bad players, if I post about it everytime I'll wear out my fingers. However being upset because your good hand gets beaten isn't poor ettiquette. However calling your opponent a stupid idiot when it happens is.

FieryJustice
08-01-2005, 02:26 AM
Calling station fish = VERY -EV to me because I NEED fold equity and there is none when people call with Q6 or T8 every time you push. Today, their dumb ass calls cost me $5195....or maybe that was just losing every time on the bubble to the 3 outers. It was just a horrible day for me. Sorry for "whining" again.

Jman28
08-01-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Haha nothing wrong with XXXX!! I only told the forum the time you questioned my play when it was an extremely obvious one on my end.

I've given up anyway, too many 2+2ers are berating the bad players, if I post about it everytime I'll wear out my fingers. However being upset because your good hand gets beaten isn't poor ettiquette. However calling your opponent a stupid idiot when it happens is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I've been trying not to even say anything except 'nh' now.

I let that one slip. I agree it's not cool to berate players. I understand why people do it though.

curtains
08-01-2005, 02:30 AM
Fiery if they really call everytime you push, dont you think that maybe this calls for a strategy adjustment?

Ogre
08-01-2005, 02:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I understand why people do it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't

Jman28
08-01-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't

[/ QUOTE ]

oh

FieryJustice
08-01-2005, 02:40 AM
I push MUCH less than I used to. The problem is what when i push with a "good" hand likr A7 and they call with T8 is that they win with their trash quite oftem. Maybe I am just unlucky. I suppose I just dont understand how people can call with trash on the bubble. I guess they dont care if they take 4th. I suppose the only option I have is to blind off once I get on the bubble like a pussy fish.

HonestIago15
08-01-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes humans have emotions that don't follow a "well most of the time I'm profiting off this idiot" train of logic.

Such as rage.

HonestIago15
08-01-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I push MUCH less than I used to. The problem is what when i push with a "good" hand likr A7 and they call with T8 is that they win with their trash quite oftem. Maybe I am just unlucky. I suppose I just dont understand how people can call with trash on the bubble. I guess they dont care if they take 4th. I suppose the only option I have is to blind off once I get on the bubble like a pussy fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Results orientation + Variance = This post.